Chapter thirty-one

“Shanks, please let-“ you tried saying a sentence but he immediately cut you off “LET YOU WHAT?! EXPLAIN AND LIE TO ME AGAIN?! YOU HAD THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO SAY YOU DON’T KNOW WHO KILLED HER WHEN IT’S YOU!!! YOU ACTED SAD AND PATHETIC SAYING THAT SHE’S DEAD WHEN YOU’RE THE ONE WHO KILLED HER!!” he yelled and you looked down not saying anything “What? You have nothing to say after your lies have been uncovered? We’re over, I fucking hate you. Leave my house this instant and be grateful I spared your life” he added venom dripping from his voice.

You looked him in the eyes and smiled “We’ll see how long you’d survive without me” you turned around and walked away from the house.

You sat in the park blankly looking at what’s in front of you a thousand thoughts running in your head.

‘I don’t give a single fuck about what you did in the past, I Don’t care if you killed someone, I don’t care about your past, I love you. I love your hair, I love your eyes, I love your insecurities, I love everything about you. So don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, you’re beautiful. You’re my treasure, and I love you no matter what’

‘I promise I won’t leave you’

‘I’m here and always would be here for you’

Shanks’ past words kept playing in your head and you knew it wouldn’t last and now you see what you’ve meant “We’re done, he said. I hate you, he said. Heh, I knew we wouldn’t last forever… everyone hates me now.. I guess going to my so called ‘father’ is my best resort.. I wonder if that bitch is alive? Who am I kidding? My own mother hated me till the point she gave me up, why would anybody want me?! Nonetheless like or love me?!” you murmured to yourself laughing slightly.

You felt someone coming up close to you but you acted like you didn’t notice them until you were hit on the back of the head and fainted.

.

.

.

You opened your eyes and found yourself in a spacious room, you got up from the bed you were put on and blankly looked around. Soon enough a man came into your room and bowed “Welcome lady y/n, I’m your butler Edward. Do you need any service?” he asked and you sighed “Take me to your boss right now” you ordered already walking out of the room “Lady y/n! You’re not supposed to meet sir kaido right now! He’s currently in a meeting with the notorious big mom!” the butler said concerned and you raised a brow at that “So what? I don’t give a fuck, take me there” you said rolling your eyes and used your power to try and indicate where your supposed father is at. Your new assigned butler begun sweating as he blocked your way “Please lady y/n! Please understand you can’t go there, not yet. We can go to the garden if you want? Or get you accommodated with young master Yamato!” he suggested and you stared directly in his eyes “Yamato? You mean my supposed ‘brother’?” you questioned and he immediately nodded “yes! His room is that way” he said as he begun pushing you towards Yamato’s room.

Once you reached the room, Edward knocked on the door and Yamato opened it smiling “Hello Edward! What bring you- OH MY GOSH MY CUTE LITTLE SISTER IS UP! I’M YAMATO IF YOU HADN’T KNOWN YET!” he shouted hugging you immediately as he saw you.

You just stayed still as he kept talking nonsense for a few minutes before he stopped talking noticing how quiet you were. “What’s wrong? Did I do something that made you uncomfortable?! Oh my god I’m sorry!” he said letting you go. You folded your arms together and looked away sighing ‘everyone is the same. They’ll act friendly at first but at the end when they get what they wanted from you they’ll throw you away.’ You thought and turned around walking away, Edward immediately followed you as well as a confused Yamato.

As you were walking around the mansion and trying to familiarize yourself with it, king the right hand man of kaido appeared in front of you. He was hella tall for a normal human and he also had wings which made you immediately think that he was experimented on and he just didn’t know how to hide his form or he couldn’t care less to hide it. “Kaido-san wants y/n to come and see him now” he said and his voice was a bit muffled by his mask.

You nodded and begun walking towards him, he rolled his eyes and picked you up by your shirt then placed you on his shoulder. He walked towards the office in silence and you could feel that he was looking at you from time to time as if making sure you’re actually there “For a girl you’re really quiet” he said and you scoffed “For a man you’re really noisy” you looked at the ceiling and choose to just start ignoring him.

When you reach kaido’s office he knocked on the door and entered as soon as he heard the “come in” from inside. There sat another three giants; kaido, big mom and katakuri. You were put down on the ground and you stared at each of them with an unwavering glare, kaido seemed amused by such reaction. Big mom was intrigued and katakuri was… there I guess? Just observing.

“I see you’re finally here” kaido smirked leaning forward in his seat “I guess we finally meet your mysteriously disappearing daughter” laughed big mom and you rolled your eyes ‘mysterious disappearance? Yeah right, more like the totally not sold child’ you thought “It’s nice to finally meet you, father” you said now looking down ‘Father… such a sweet word for someone so undeserving’ you thought looking up “It’s such a shame that b/f/n girl died trying to bring you home, at least her sacrifice wasn’t for nothing” he grinned and you said nothing but just raised a brow ‘is he trying to see my reaction to that? How would he remember her if she died about 4 years ago… this bastard is trying to get a reaction out of me’ you thought then rolled your eyes “Traitors get what they deserve, she tried killing me and she got what she deserved” you smirked seeing their reaction. Bewildered, shocked, confused.

You returned to your poker face and stared at them waiting for any question “So uh” kaido cleared his throat as he smirked “I heard you and red-haired shanks got something going on?” you narrowed your eyes to not seem hurt or anything then said “I was just manipulating him and he easily was. This idiot thought I loved him genuinely when I just used him so I could get information on him and his organization” you smirked making the two yonko’s laugh. “you can go now, katakuri go with her” kaido ordered meanwhile big mom nodded.

 You both walked out of the room and he just followed you. You walked outside and saw a big garden making a small smile slip onto your face but you immediately shook your head and recovered your poker face.

You sat down on the grass followed by katakuri who just kept staring at you as if trying to solve one of math’s hardest equations.

You picked a flower and stared at it “I was also a flower once. A beautiful flower in a garden with proper care, but before the little flower knew she was picked by a rough hand and crushed” you said as you tightened your grip on the flower breaking it’s petals “The flower was destroyed yet it was still alive. The flower fought to try and become normal again but she never could so broken she was with a once beautiful soul that’s now demolished” you said as you let the flower fall from your hand “It wouldn’t make sense to everyone so, I’m sorry if it confused you” you smirked looking at the giant beside you “I understand” he said shortly nodding.