Chapter thirty-four

You sat on the chair with garp and sengoku on top of the platform while the admirals and other officers were down there ready to fight.

You stared down at the battlefield and sighed as you put your elbow on the chair and put your cheek on your hand while sighing “So when are they coming up?” you asked “Anytime now, they would let their ‘brother’ die” he said air quoting brother. You glared at him but said nothing. Cars came in from different direction and one in the middle that was white. The war started.

Whitebeard POV: (This is a first in the book?)

We arrived at marineford and the war begun. Everyone was fighting for something, some to aid their brother, some for fun, some for wicked justice and some to survive. Ace was on top of the platform with garp and sengoku. Joined by a masked figure who sat there with complete calmness, no sign of aggression or fear.

They just sat there with such confidence I knew in one person which is y/n. No one had that same taunting smirk and confidence to sit in with higher ups like it's nothing.

Y/n POV:

Oyaji was staring my way, a calculating look in his eyes. I could see the gears in his mind working and I smirked as I sat with my usual position. Arms folded with head held high, smirk still present and legs crossed.

With no one staring I put a finger on my lips as if hushing him and he laughed his unique laugh before directing his gaze towards the fleet admiral “I hope you treated my son well” he laughed while then other male just gritted his teeth. I chuckled seeing how aggressive he was towards a simple comment. Warlords were down in the battlefield where they started the fight. Everything was going down hill and you stood up from your chair and walked near Ace. You crouched down next to him and gripped his hair not enough to hurt him but anyone who saw it would think you are “I mean the literal opposite of what you’ll hear. Please, bear with me” you whispered calmly. Ace nodded and you smiled “You see, this whole war is your fault. But in the end you’re gonna die and their lost souls would be in vein” you laughed as you started lock picking the cuffs “Oh how fun is seeing this unfold, you crying in despair for them to go. But them insisting they’re gonna save you” you laughed as the cuffs had begun going loose. Sengoku smirked, while the mafia group grit their teeth. Oyaji raised his brow at your action but finally realized what you were doing. You smirked once the cuffs was off “Stay still, try to regain some energy and we’ll run in a moment” you whispered letting him go and standing up. No one suspect a thing, which means this is going in your favor. Or you thought, until luffy cane and completely destroyed your plan of a secretive exit. He came in punching, kicking, and dodging everything. You bit your lip as sengoku finally revealed Ace’s identity as Roger’s son and Luffy as dragon’s son. The war reached it’s peak and you thought ‘why not fuck it up more?’ you smiled as you walked to ace and picked him up like a sack of potatoes “I guess I’m taking my friend and leaving now. Thanks for the show” you chuckled as you jumped off flipping them off with your middle finger. “CATCH HER WITH ACE!!” Sengoku yelled while you landed on the ground and officers had already immediately you. You rolled your eyes as you easily dodged and blocked every attack although you were one handed because you were carrying ace who was shouting a bunch of profanity at whoever was close to hitting him. You were close enough to get Luffy as well but you decided to finally put ace down because the red dog needed some anger management. He tried going for ace but you instantly put hit down and stopped his attack with your leg “Get to Luffy, cover for each other” you ordered. He nodded and hurried to him. You turned to anger management and smiled “How’s your therapist putting up with you?” You questioned as you dodged him attack “Shut up bitch!” He yelled and you chuckled “That’s not very polite of you, anger management. I would like if you tone it down” you smirked as you kicked him in the stomach and then dodged again “You’re nothing but filth! You’re joining the mafia now? After the power we gave you?” he said throwing a punch but you stopped it and glared at him “You gave me?” You asked “More like Force into me?!” you added yelling and everyone’s attention was on you two now “Why don’t you let me tell the world about your dirty assed experimentation?!” You yelled your eyes turning red as you gripped his hand tighter “The kids you’ve bought and kidnapped just because they had a capability of consuming the ‘demon’ or whatever!!  We were children for fuck sake! Children. Kids who were barely even born!! Hell was dropped upon kids who had done nothing. NOTHING!!” you yelled and for once the battlefield was silent. No one dared speak a word, everything was quiet. “Now you’re silent? Now you won’t say shit because your tricks had been revealed?!” you pressed on as you continued pressing on his arm, only his groan now filling the once silence of the place. Everyone was stunned by this newfound information. Mostly the ‘mafia’ and some of the police officers who were too low of rank to hear of this. The horns and tails appeared on your body and your glare deepened “The power many people had died because of it? The power a 4 year old had to suffer the consequences of?” You questioned and he suddenly fell as if he was choking on something “That’s your justice? That’s what you consider noble?!” You said now turning to the stunned people “Now tell me, what do you think?! Your government had made me a monster! I was fucking controlled to be a killer machine! I was only four! FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD!! Is this justice? A kid who did nothing dies? Get experimented on? Separated from their family? HOW IS THAT FAIR?! Now doesn’t the bad guy seem not so bad anymore. These guys you call ‘mafia’ or ‘heartless’ have so much more sympathy than these fuckers could ever have!!” you yelled and then you noticed a camera that was still working. “Behold world, for this is the government that you believe in!” You smirked knowing that the whole balance of the fight had changed. A lot was choosing to side with the bad guys while some was still in denial. While the fight quickly arise again you managed to get to the two brothers and scoop them up then run. Once you saw Marco you immediately gave them to him and turned around “make sure they’re out of here quick. Treat their injuries too, we don’t want an infection” You ordered, you knew anger management was not dead but only passed out because you were sympathizing with him. Only because you had a heart and wasn’t a murderer with cold blood. Too late for the murderer part but still, there’s a heart.

The two higher up which were garp and sengoku had to intervene since things were starting to get out of hands. You just started protecting the retrieving group while the department ate themselves up in a one sided fight.

You looked around and noticed that teach was making his way into the fight from the back, probably making a surprise attack. You immediately went after him knowing that he was planning something bad, you glared at him “What the fuck do you think you’re doing? Surprise attacks ain’t cool dude” you smirked and he stared at you smiling himself “I was waiting to meet you for so long, now I can  try my new power” he smiled a creepy smiled and his body was starting to turn into mist.