Ch 3: North Vacuo

The satellite uploads a video feed of a city in flames at night with anti-aircraft fire shooting out from the ground.

Lisa Lavender: After heavy fighting yesterday. Marines and soldiers began their push into the city where Shadow Company is making their last stand in Northern Vacuo. Fighting has intensified in the city as Anti-aircraft fire and burning buildings light the night.

Lisa Lavender: Today, communications are in chaos and commercial flights from the airport have been cancelled. While some con...

As the reporter is speaking, David started talking.

David: Inside the SC compound in Schent City, we established contact with the Atlesian military defector named Lieutenant Colonel Olive Harper.

David: She turned herself in at Schent. She has intel on Jet Falcon, everything.

David: The SC had surrounded the city. The compound had all but burned to the ground.

David: Her protection team had gone dark. We couldn't accept that she was dead. We needed that fucking dossier! Oorah!?

Marines and soldiers: OORAH/HOORAH!!!

David: Let's go!

Schent, Vacuo

David and Hotel Six fly above the SC compound, and hover over it.

Hotel Six:*talking through the radio* SC compound in sight. You are jumping into some deep shit, guys.

David: We're here to yank the defector, with vital intel on SC involvement in Vacuo. We lost contact with her security team. They may be holed up in the SC's safe room.

Randy Park: If she's alive, we'll find her!

The team's Blackhawk flies throughout the city

The team's Blackhawk flies throughout the city. Many things can be seen. A squadron of Venoms and Vale Bullheads can be seen flying below, A lone Apache can be seen taking out a Anti-Air gun, and an F-22 Raptor can be seen initiating a bombing run. The Blackhawk arrives at the SC compound.

Hotel Six:*talking through the radio* SOG X-Ray team, hook up.

David leaves the controls to the helicopter, and hooks up to rappel down to the compound. The helicopter is shot down by a mobile Anti-Air gun.

David: OH SHIT!!

Hotel Six:*talking through the radio* Quad 50! We're hit! We're hit!

The helicopter swings wildly out of control.

Randy: LOOK OUT!!!

Randy and David luckily manage to swing from their ropes into a room of the compound. Hotel Six goes down.

Hotel Six:*talking through the radio* Lima Niner, we are going down!

Lima Niner:*talking through the radio* Hotel Six, come back. Hotel Six, do you Roger?!