Ch: 22 Best to hit when it's Spring

About two weeks later, we open to Anthony, David, Frank, Tom, William, Dustin, Artyom, Mihaly, Jonathan, Inspir, Miho, Ghira, Lincoln, Ironwood, Ozpin, Glynda, Coco, Harriet, Mina, Mako, Winter, Sienna, RWBY, JNPR, etc. In a large house in the state of Maryland.

What they're doing there? Because it's best to have a meeting with the group aka Baker Company at the Anthony's family home.

No his home. His parents home/the home he grew up in.

Miho saw a photo of Anthony during his childhood years.

Miho: That's a nice buzzcut. But I didn't know you had buck teeth?

Anthony saw the picture and quickly hides it as a few people were heard chuckling.

Glynda then noticed a picture with a younger looking Anthony, Frank, David, Lincoln, and a few others with the words, "SOG".

Glynda: Who are the others?

Lincoln, Anthony, David, Frank, and even Dustin and Ryan sighs at the picture.

Lincoln: Let's just say that was previous members of MAC-SOG during WW3. Or Military Assistance Command - Studies and Observations Group. As you can see us in that photo. We're the original members.

James Ramirez: The one next to Frank in the photo is my sister. Karen Ramirez. She died during the missile strikes of Israel while her and a couple of platoon tried to escape the chaos.

Ryan: The one smiling and shorter than Fernandes is my father. Ryan Cooper. As all know by now, he was one of the 200k+ that died during the nuclear explosion of Iran.

Anthony: And the one that has his arm around my shoulder is-

???: -Anthony Roy Towson. Anthony's father and my husband.

The group turned to look at 5'6" black Trinidadian woman in her early 60s coming to the group with a tray of snacks and drinks for them.

Rena Towson aka Mrs. Towson puts down the tray as Kali and Tomoe come with the other trays of goodies.

Rena: He was a great and honorable man. A loving father. And a caring and handsome husband. He too past during the nuclear explosion.

She said as she looks at picture of her younger self and her husband in their wedding with the latter wearing his USMC dress blues with the rank of Staff-Sergeant and the former wearing a white wedding dress.

The group was silent taking in the moment. Rena sighs and reveals a little bit about the home they're standing in.

Rena: A little known fact is that my husband put a lot information in his last will and testament. As I guess my son didn't tell you all yet.

Summer: What?

Anthony: That I inherited this house, a house in New York, a house and land in Trinidad, a large sum of money, a couple of vehicles, his M60E2, his M9, another house in Germany, a house in London, a large plot of land in Nigeria, another house in Philadelphia, a small house in Florida, and a large plot of the land in this house and the two houses next door.