Ch: 30 Down with Atlas! Up with the stars!! 2

On board one of the C-130 Cargo Planes on route to Atlas. Miho makes a broadcast final speech to her Ooarai soldiers and allies that is listened by almost all the invading force.

Miho: Today, we finish what we started a century ago. We put an end to the Nazi ideology that has plagued Atlas forever. Today, we avenge our fallen brothers and sisters. Today, WE AVENGE OUR FAMILIES!!!

The collective spirit in the plane intensified as Miho pointed towards Atlas, emphasizing the gravity of their mission.

Miho: Where we're going, there are no men, only monsters. Monsters to whom human and faunus life means NOTHING! We are here for a reason—to end a fight that has lasted a hundred years and six years for our troops from Africa, EUTO, No-Pats, Brazilian Ghosts, SATO, and NATO. Today marks the pinnacle of that fight. We will put our weapons down after today's battle and live our lives peacefully. But to achieve that, today we put on our Last. Great. Fight.

The fervor in Miho's voice was contagious, and her call to action resonated with the troops.

Miho: WHO'S WITH ME TODAY!? WHO IS READY TO GIVE ALL THEY HAVE FOR THE VICTORY OF FREEDOM!? WHO IS READY TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY TODAY!? BECAUSE I SAY THIS! WE! WILL! FIGHT TO THE FUCKING END TO WIN OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

A resounding roar of agreement filled the cargo plane, an amalgamation of voices united by a common cause. The soldiers, driven by Miho's words, felt an unyielding determination as they prepared to face the looming battle against the monstrous forces of Atlas.

Winter walks up to her with a grin.

Winter: That was helluva speech Aunt Miho. Even if your initially a bit socially embarrassing, you could always find the right words at the right time.

Miho nodded appreciatively at Winter's words, a faint smile playing on her lips.

Miho: Thank you, Winter. Sometimes, it's the urgency of the moment that brings out the right words. Now, let's make sure those words translate into actions. We've got a fight ahead, and every one of us needs to give it our all.

Winter's grin widened as she nodded in agreement, a shared understanding passing between them.

Winter: You've got it, Aunt Miho. We'll give it everything we have.

As the C-130 continued its journey towards Atlas, the resolve among the troops remained unwavering, fueled by Miho's rallying cry.

C-130 Pilot:*via the intercom* We're about 1000 mikes to the skies of Atlas!

Miho is then approached by a Mexican soldier with a radio.

Mexican soldier: It's Gen. Macnamara, ma'am. He wants to know that he has gotten reports of artillery guns in Mantle and by it's borders are yours.

Miho: They are.*takes the radio* General Macnamara, this is Miho Nishizumi. Those artillery guns in Mantle and its borders are ours. They're strategically positioned to create a diversion and disrupt any prepared defenses. The farmlands are our gateway, and this should keep the enemy on their toes. Over.

She handed back the radio to the Mexican soldier, a steely determination in her eyes as they focused on the impending operation. The calculated moves made in the lead-up to the invasion were now setting the stage for a carefully orchestrated assault on Atlas.

Meanwhile by the artillery guns in Mantle. We see Ooarai soldiers around waiting.

The Officer there is watching in the distance to see the silhouettes of hundreds of aircraft and ten large aircraft silhouettes(Antonov An-225 Mriya cargo planes).