Ch: 33 Down with Atlas! Up with the stars!!! Final

A satellite tracks a JLTV somewhere in Atlas.

USSF: Vic's inbound.

Command: Continue Tracking.

Then, the camera lowered itself into the streets, and it seemed like it was following the JLTV that was driving forward itself. It was also the moment when another name appeared on the screen. This name was familiar to some of them.

Located...

Jacques Gelé

The JLTV stops in front of a residence where he is being held and dragged outside by two Great White Fang Soldiers.

The perspective has changed, and  could once again, see what was happening through someone else's eyes. Jacques' eyes.

The door before him was shut wide open, as the two were dragging him to the JLTV. The few other people were also visible but they were just doing their own things, or looking at him and the two men.

Other troops are on top of buildings. Helicopters swarm the area. More troops are seen taking civilians into custody while others secure the area with their dogs.

Winter:*via a intercom* Today, we will face the corrupt and the traitors!

Jacques is then dragged into the JLTV, and raises his tied hands as he is about to be knocked out by one of the soldiers.

Jacques: Don't you dare-!

The soldier hits him with the stock of his AK-74. He gets up and coughs; the JLTV is driven by an David, with Whitley on the passenger seat armed with a M9.

Whitley:*with hate* Hello, "Father".

They are taking him for a public execution. The soldier who hit him slams the door and bangs the roof to signal that the JLTV can depart while the other one signals to clear the way for the vehicle to leave.

They drive out of the area; Winter's speech plays over the radio.

Winter:*via a intercom* They all trusted the intention this man to this nation and lead her into a new era of hate and discrimination.

Troops are seen running down the sidewalk in the opposite direction of the vehicle.

Whitley:*to the David* Turn to the left.

At a fork soldiers stand on the side, firing into the air. David drives down a uphill drive, after a LAV-25A3. Marines are seen smoking on the sides.

Whitley gets a call on his cell-phone. He looks back at Jacques and then gets back on the phone. Soldiers are seen detaining civilians back on the road. Jacques looked to his left and saw two men who were breaking into someone else's house. The same thing was going on other side of the street. As he turned to the vehicle that was ahead of them, he saw a few people who were running away from something, probably from allied troops, but unfortunately from them, they were quickly captured.

Winter:*via a intercom* But like our monarchy before the War, he has been colluding with the rich and its allies with only self interest at heart!

On one side of the road a soldier is seen pinning a civilian. On the other several soldiers are firing into buildings, breaching them to clear them out of any Shadow Company. The vehicle continues to follow the LAV-25A3 for some time. Civilians run out of an alley and up the street between the JLTV and the LAV-25A3. Marines come out after them, avoiding hitting the JLTV.

The LAV-25A3 stops near a market place, Marines get out from the troop compartment in the back. The JLTV goes down a hill. At the bottom a garbage can is rolling with a SC under it. The SC gets out and is shot from behind. The JLTV comes to an intersection. A truck chock full of SDF soldiers goes ahead of the JLTV. The other roads are swarmed with troops.