Ch 15: What the fuck are they doing in Los Angeles?

We open up to the cloudy skies of Los Angeles, California in the United States. On a building that is closed off from public access was a couple of marines and soldiers fresh from basic.

Mainly 18-20 year olds.

Two of them we see eating a MRE of Beef and Macaroni was Vincent and Kevin Towson.

Both are in the USMC, are Private First Class, 20 years old, and the younger brothers of Anthony Towson and Christopher "Chris" Towson

Both are in the USMC, are Private First Class, 20 years old, and the younger brothers of Anthony Towson and Christopher "Chris" Towson. However, both are experts in ranged combat as for example:

Kevin's Primary Weapon is a Mk 13 MOD 7 with a bipod, 8x14 Sniper Scope, rangefinder, and a suppressor.

And Vincent's Primary Weapon is a M27 with a 4x ACOG scope, bipod, rangefinder, and Bayonet.

As they were eating, Vincent secretly chatted with his twin about his secret marriage with Blake Belladonna and their four 2 year old children.

The only ones that know of the twos' marriage are Blake's mother Kali, Mrs. Towson, PG County Courthouse, and Kevin. Everyone else doesn't know.

Their conversation was filled with hushed tones and glances to ensure that no one overheard them. Vincent trusted his twin brother with this secret, knowing that Kevin was not only family but also a reliable confidant.

Vincent:*whispering* Hey, Kev, got a moment?

Kevin glanced around to make sure no one was eavesdropping before nodding at Vincent.

Kevin: Yeah, what's up?

Vincent: You know, I've been meaning to talk to you about something. It's kinda big.

Kevin raised an eyebrow, curious and slightly concerned.

Kevin: Big? What's going on?

Vincent took a deep breath, choosing his words carefully.

Vincent: Blake and I... we're married. Secretly. And we've got four kids now—two-year-olds.

Kevin's eyes widened in surprise, and he looked at his brother with a mix of shock and joy.