What does he mean!?! Chapter 6

( Finney's POV )

I woke up to the sudden noise of the shower running. I sat up straight looking around the room breathing softly. I turned towards the noise to see the bathroom light peaking out from under the small crack at the bottom of the door.

I got up quickly putting my shoes on. I looked around the room before going downstairs. "Morning." Gwen mumbles as she passes me. I continue to walk around the house endlessly until I found a door to leave the house.

I looked outside the small window to see a path leading into the woods. I opened the door cautiously looking around. The air was fresh as I heard birds chirping loudly. 

I looked at the path curious if I should follow it or not. I turned to see a small garden path with flowers. I turned now facing that way. I think this was the back of the house? I looked a bit closer to see a lake glimmering lifelessly as the breeze often dragged it along.

It was relaxing to look at, it was calming. I began to approach the lake as the flowers brushed against me. 

I soon reached the little perch above the lake. I sat down looking at the water as I heard a voice. I turned to see a guy. "Hey!" I look over at him confused as he jogs over to me.

"Hey! Uh sorry... Are you Finney Blake by any chance?" "Yeah?" "Oh, nice, can I sit?" "Yeah sure." I say scooting over to make room for him on the small dock I was sitting on. "Thanks... So how are you enjoying the rich life?" "Uh, fine?"

"Yeah... That's good, I'm your neighbor by the way, Jason Ambrose. Robin's Friend..." 

"Nice to meet you." I smile turning to him. He smiles back before putting all his focus on a girl walking around in a backyard. I glance at him to see him fully absorbed in looking at her. "Who's that?" "Oh her?" "Yeah."

"Sadie Claire... I'm like head over heels for her... But she doesn't even notice me half the time." He turns to me running his fingers through his jet black hair. "I mean how could not you notice  this?" He laughs. "But the thing is her brother is also sooo fucking hot. He actually notices me. Theo, he's like also a complete dream..."

"I just met you and you're already talking about your love life drama?" I laugh as I look over to him. "Yeah... I guess I can open up easily... But whatever..." He sighs before falling down onto his back. "Ya know if I wasn't dumb I would say Robin is kinda obsessed with you." He laughs.

"What?" "Robin the kid you're staying with-" "No not that it's just, why?" "Your cute Finney. And I know for a fact he stares at you too much for comfort. And you of course know Christopher? He's like a literal sweetheart also falling for you... Well maybe not yet but he definitely has an eye on you."

"Who has an eye on who?" I turn to see Robin his hair tied back. "Where were you?" "Here?" I say. Jason smiles looking up at Robin. "Just talking about Christopher!" Jason answers "Finney you know this weirdo?" "Ugh shut up." Jason says pushing Robin.

"Wait Christopher? Like Chris Brown?" "Uh yeah! Duh the only Chris that you know in that whole school." 

Robin rolls his eyes before looking at me with a hint of jealousy in his eyes. "It's not like you really like him... Right Finn?" "Uh I don't know we just met." I say giving a fake smile. He raises an eye brow looking at me. "Whatever. Finn come on we have to go." "Wait what? I thought we were hanging out?" "Uh yeah sorry later." "Bu-" Before Jason could finish his sentence Robin walked away with me tightly holding my wrist.

"Where are we going?" "Inside?" He says walking up the pathway." "What?" "Hm?" "Something is clearly bothering you." "What? Why would you think that?" "You left in a hurry after Jason mentioned Chris." "Yeah... No" Robin says acting confused as he opens the door to the house.

"Yeah whatever..." "Darling are you trying to say I'm jealous?" Robin says pinning me against the wall. "No..." He runs his hand down my side glancing from his hand to my face. "Well it sounds like you are..." Robin rolls his eyes before going down to my level to whisper something in my ear.

"Finn, Darling... Why would I be jealous of Chris... When I practically already have you on your knees for me..." He whispers lowly. I blush furiously looking down trying to avoid Robin's gaze.

"Finn, I know I just met you but we have something special... There's no denying it." My eyes widened as I finally looked up at Robin who had been smirking. "I'll see you at breakfast babe..." He smiles before walking off.

He left me utterly confused and a blushing mess. What did he mean? He was joking... Right? God what on earth is going on in his mind.... But he's definitely joking, just trying to get in my head... I thought quickly as I walked out of the small room trying to find the kitchen or somewhere to go.

Sorry this was shortish, but I hope you enjoyed it.