DOMINIC

Mackenzie Brookes owns this BDSM nightclub. He named it after his younger brother.

DOMINIC is made up of 4 floors:

- Floor 1 is for the newcomers, made for dancing and drinking mostly, light demonstrations

- Floor 2 is members only, still dancing and drinking, hardcore demonstrations located closer to the back of the floor.

- Floor 3 is full of private rooms and playrooms. Private rooms for members only. Playrooms for anyone looking for foreplay, sex play, or punishment.

- Floor 4 is for employee offices- for employees and their partners

Of course, running a nightclub of any kind involves rules, but especially when it involves more opportunities to harm employees, members, etc.

1. Only Dominants are hired to work to protect submissive from being bullied or taken advantage of.

2. The first and most important rule- RESPECT

3. Membership only after first two visits

4. No pictures of workers, demonstrations, people who do not wish to have their picture taken. You can take photos of yourself and/or your partner to post but no other photography.

- 4.1. When you first enter the club you sign a waiver when showing your identification. This waiver informs the people entering the club of the photography rule and that the staff does take general photos of the entire club and possible up-close photos of the members and others participating in the multiple club activities for promotional uses. Specifically for their own website and some for their private social media pages. Signing the waiver gives your permission for your photo to be used if necessary.

5. Every member has a wristband for entry

The club regulates who is allowed access to the different floors and keeps an eye on the type of people who come in and out of the club to keep everyone protected. They do this with the wrist bands, each one a different color with a different meaning. DOMINIC provides the members these wrist bands after they fill out their membership forms.

- Purple indicates new possible members/ first-timers access to floor 1 and playrooms on floor 3

- Black indicates a member not interested in sex, access to floor one only

- Red indicates a Dominant, access to all 4 floors

- Green indicates a submissive, access to floors 1 -3

- Yellow indicates submissives of a dominant that works here, access to all floors depending on the dominant and their rules