Interlude VIII part 2

Warning: Smut

*Aaron*

So edging is more of what I'm into, at least based on my body's reaction. I shift uncomfortably hard in the bed trying to focus back on my research. I still need to look into aftercare. Unfortunately, the more I try to focus on the screen the more my mind wanders to trying edging myself with the tie. What would it feel like? What if Jacob was in the room?

Fuck. 

I turn off and move my laptop off to the side before reaching for the small box under my bed to get out the tie. I have to be quiet because of Jack, but I think I'll be fine. 

So I adjust myself on the bed lying flat. Covers off and pajama pants and boxers down by my ankles. A sigh leaves my mouth as my cock pops free of the fabric. My mind had to be wandering while I was researching, especially going by the amount of precum that was already running down my dick. 

Lubricant.

Tilting my head back against the headboard, I shut my eyes as I wrap one hand around my pulsing cock and the other grasp the tie tightly. 

I begin with a series of tight-gripped pulls to bring myself close to the edge before wrapping the tie around the base and right as I'm about to release I pull the tie tight. Tight enough to halt it. A low groan leaves my mouth, my breath increases, and somehow I get even harder. 

I give myself a minute to regain my breathing before I go back to working myself up again. Falling more into the feeling and the scene behind my closed eyelids. 

"Now, what do you think you're doing?" I slightly growled as Jacob attempted to get the upper hand. 

He was hovered slightly over me, not all the way, he got to about my stomach before I held him back a bit. Pulling his hair back a little causing him to lift his head up. He had a devious smirk on his face and a playful challenge in his eyes. 

"I want to try something."

"Are you going to clue me in on this challenge thing you're clearly planning on doing?"

"Why don't you profile it?" 

"Breat." I punctuated with another hair pull. 

He let a moan escape, dropping his body down a bit. Enough to where I could feel the brush of his skin against my lower half and each movement caused me to leave a trail of precum somewhere on his skin. 

Jacob shook his head slightly to dislodge my hands so he could mouth along my happy trail until he got to the base of my cock licking around it. 

I resisted the urge to throw my head back and give into the feeling of Jacob's hot wet tongue on my sensitive flesh opting to instead watch as he lowered his body onto my legs and his left arm dashed out to the side quickly grabbing the tie we tossed aside after the previous round. 

Oh, so he wants to play that game huh?

I let him scoot further down until he was nestled between my legs. He lowered his head until he was at eye level with the leaking tip of my cock. Taking the tie he wrapped it around my base. Jacob looked at my face most likely realizing I figured out his game.  

"I'm going to give you the best orgasm ever." 

"You normally pull them out of me." 

His face flushed a nice red color, covering his ears and probably his neck too. Quickly he swallowed me down pulling out a low groan to avoid answering me or commenting. 

He sucked and swallowed around me at a fast pace trying to bring me rapidly to my release. Running his tongue around the girth of my cock. Allowing his teeth to barely graze/catch on the mushroom cap when he pulls back. The slight pain brought me closer while pulling out a series of low growls and moans from me. This caused Jacob to increase his motions even more to get more sounds out of me. 

I just kept watching him go down on me, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. And the closer I got to that release the more my body started to arch up and tense causing Jacob to try and keep me still. Though he was having a hard time multitasking. 

Too soon, the end was sneaking up on me. From his position, Jacob could feel me tense up and quickly pulling off with an audible pop as well as pulling the tie tight halting everything. 

Once my body relaxed back into the mattress he started his minstrations again. 

----------------------------------------------------------

We've been repeating the steps for a bit now. I'm wound up tight. Ready to burst. 

Jacob knows it too, having removed the tie. So this time, when I tensed up Jacob pulled off with a very sloppy pop while replacing his mouth with his hand. The change in stimulation/sensations pushed me over the edge. 

"Jacob," I growled out as he dropped his lower jaw leaving his mouth wide open. 

My release was all over Jacob's face, in his hair, some in his mouth, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of it coated his back too. 

I blinked the stars out of my eyes as I came out of my wet fantasy. 

God, I made a mess. A mess I now have to clean up before I can let my exhausted body sleep.