𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

♪ Sometimes I feel like it's one-sided
Like some type of unrequited love ♪

Pierre Gasly POV

This didn't make anything easy, this wasn't merely physical, it wasn't just an attraction. Having her back in my life for the past two months was something that made me happy, all the late-night calls and the random video calls lightened up my life in an unexpected way.

So waking up with her taking most of the bed for herself, sleeping peacefully while entranced in the middle of her hair, I smiled at the vision. It was funny, I admit it, but it was also cute as fuck.

"Take a picture, Gasly. It will last you longer," she mutters as she starts shifting on the bed, arching her ass in the air before turning to me and giving me a sleepy smirk.

"I mean, I can't compare to the real deal. I would prefer to look if you don't mind," I tease her and she laughs.

"Shower?" She asks as she slowly sits down on the bed and stretches her arms and I nod pleasingly.

Nothing happened in the shower, thanks to my amazing self-control and because we were pretty fast too. A minute or two more and I would've folded. I gave her one of my shirts and she put on one of my boxers, which looked good on her. We got downstairs and everyone was already there, and by everyone I mean our fellow residents of this house.

"Oh, I nearly thought you got kidnapped last night but then I saw that Chloé had been gone too so... how was the night?" Charles says proudly and with that 'I told you so' look on his face.

"It is none of your business Leclerc," I say as I make my breakfast, and also something for Chloé while she was catching up with the girls.

No one touched the subject after that, which is wise. I used the afternoon to train because tomorrow we have the press conference and the weekend starts. Nothing changed between me and Chloé, besides a few quick glances at each other while we were talking to other people.

We kept our distance besides those glances, I wanted her in my arms again. Having her once made me want to have her all the damn time. This didn't help with anything.

Friday started great until I entered the garage to find a clearly pissed off Chloé and two very tense girls by her side, they quickly glanced at me and signed me discreetly but I understood zero of their message until a blonde tall woman is standing in front of me.

"Hi! I'm Anastasia, I am a model. It's so nice to have been invited here. You are even hotter in person." She says excitedly almost jumping into my arms but I take a step back.

"I hope you enjoy the weekend Anastasia," I say as I try to leave the weird situation but she stops me.

"Even my name sounds good in your mouth. Will you go to the party on Sunday?" She asks as her hand runs down my arm and I shake my head.

"I don't think so. But I do hope you have fun this weekend, it's a good experience," I try to be polite once again but it doesn't seem to work.

"Even my name sounds heavenly in your mouth, you can make my weekend way more interesting," she says as she tries to get closer.

"My girlfriend wouldn't approve of it, sorry to inform you," I whisper with a satisfied grin, I like saying I have a girlfriend, it tastes different this time.

"Back off Anastasia!" Chloé's voice is heard as she takes the blonde's wrist and pulls her away from me.

"Don't tell me you are the girlfriend Chloé, we both know this fine man did not decide to settle with you of all choices, he would have to be stupid," Anastasia says with a pleased smile and I pull Chloé.

"Is everything okay mon amour?" I ask calmly as I look into her eyes and she nods.

"Everything is fine, you did pretty good out there," she says as I lean down to kiss her.

"Just play along," I whisper before my lips touch hers. It felt like home, all the stress left my body if I am being honest.

"Jesus, girl. Do you have something against him? I want in on the secret," Anastasia says clearly trying to put up a front but she is obviously mad.

"Oh, fuck off. We both know I am not as fucking ugly as you are trying to imply," she says angrily.

"And he is still way above your league, it won't last long. We both know it, have fun while it lasts honey. I will see you around Pierre," Anastasia leaves quickly after those words spilled from her lips and I am definitely wide-eyed while waiting for an explanation for all this bad blood.

"And I thought we didn't get along," I now feel like we were almost best friends compared to the dynamic of these two.

"She is just a jealous bitch, she should mind her own fucking business. And if you enjoy her company so damn much then don't kiss me, she will do everything if she thinks you would be choosing her over me." She spits out angrily and I shake my head.

"Come on, I was telling her I had a girlfriend when you pushed her away, you can't possibly pin this on me. I know you think you found a way to do it but this is not it. You aren't getting lucky on that."

"Oh, come on. Why would you tell a fucking model that you have a girlfriend?" She asks as she crosses her arms right below her breasts and I smile, liking the view she is giving me despite the skepticism.

"Because I don't fucking care about the model. I care about you, she can fuck off if she is going to keep implying you are beneath me," I tell her before my engineer calls me and she goes to meet Anna and Julia who just watched.

Julia gave me a quiet thumbs up and Anna had a huge smile on her face. They approve of me, that is a step in the right direction for me.