𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

♪ You can say what you like, don't say I wouldn't die for you
I'm down on my knees and I need you to be my God
Be my help, be a savior who can unbreak the broken ♪

5 years later - December 31st, 2028 - Monaco

Pierre Gasly POV

"Don't you dare!" My wife threatened me as she entered the room where I was playing with Joshua, our 3-year-old and surprise baby.

"It's just harmless fun," I say as I throw the ball back at him; he looks up at his mom, reticent about his next move; she kneels, and he stops for a moment.

"Joshua Anthoine Gasly, be a good boy to mommy and bring me that ball before you break something. Please, baby," he is a mommy's boy, so I knew I had no chance.

"Dad's fault," he says as he runs to her, giving her the ball and smiling at me before shrugging, and I laugh.

"Uncle Charles would appreciate you are not breaking his apartment while he is at the supermarket," she says as she gives me a scolding look, and I smile.

"Don't be exaggerated," I say calmly as I approach them, taking the ball from her and putting it where it belonged.

We came to spend the New Year with Charles, as the new world champion, he deserved it. He is also Joshua's godfather, and he is engaged to Anna, surprising I know. It happened three years ago when they got godparent duties together. Julia said she wouldn't mind being the godmother to our second kid, the one we don't plan to have for a while.

"Hello, my loves," I hear Julia, and I see my kid appearing from I don't even know where to hug her, and Chloé is closely behind. 

"I thought you had missed the flight," I say as I hug her, too, but she shakes her head.

"No, Charles and Anna went to get me because it kept getting delayed, and I made a scene because everyone wanted to go home to their families. I also brought you something!" She says excitedly as she turns to a very equally excited Joshua.

He is very spoiled but also very grateful; he thanked and hugged her before even opening the gift, the more careful a 3-year-old could ever be. 

"Can you go help Charles bring the groceries?" Chloé asks, and I nod, going to meet Charles at the garage as she and Anna are long gone.

"Isn't this crazy?" I ask as we are in the elevator, and he nods.

"This is unbelievable, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. It was the best outcome, even with all the ups and downs; I'm proud of you two for conquering all that," Charles says sincerely, and I laugh.

"Well, it took us a long way for this to be possible, but I'm glad we kept all our friends and family on the way. It was a bumpy road if you remember it," I say, and he laughs.

"Well, me and Anna had some of our own moments so thank you for the scoldings. I would've fucked up badly if you hadn't intervened in some moments. Also, I am glad that Joshua came into the picture. He is the sweetest boy ever, and 30 is not that early to be a dad," Charles says. The elevator door opens, and Joshua stands there.

"Can I help?" He asks excitedly and hopeful, and Charles smiles.

"Oh, I saved one just for you to help us with. We wouldn't make it without you," Charles gives him the only smaller bag he put aside; he knew Joshua would do this because he always does this.

"Thank you," he says as he takes it and clumsy walks through the apartment with it. "Mom, here it is."

"Thank you, baby; that was so fast. Look how well you did it; what a strong boy! You are stronger than me," she says with her excitement mixed with adoration, and he smiles proudly.

"Just like dad," he is proud of himself, and I laugh.

"Maybe stronger," I comment as I walk through him.

The rest of the day was as messy as a festivity would be with friends doing it with each other. It was a mess, it was fun, and it was memorable. The dinner with everyone was probably the best part. Joshua was all in for hearing all these stories and trying to understand them, and sometimes he pretended to understand them, and I found it adorable; I found everything about him adorable. But I am biased when it comes to him and my wife.

"Prepare the champagne Charles!!" Anna screamed as we were a minute away from midnight, and we ran inside. I picked up Joshua to see the fireworks, and they rushed to get the glasses and champagne.

"Come here," I say as I pull my wife close, and she smiles.

"One more year?" She asked with a smile as we heard the countdown on the television.

"A lifetime, mon amour," I say as I kiss her when the countdown reaches zero and a new year starts.

"Can you have a baby?" Joshua asks, and everyone looks at him in complete silence.

"What?" Chloé asks, still shocked.

"A baby," he repeats innocently, and we can only laugh.

"Just wait a little bit, baby; you are still a baby yourself," I say as I kiss the top of his, and he pouts.

"This is new," CHloé whispers when Charles picks him up so he can hold him for a bit. He loves Joshua a lot.

 "It happens when it happens, or do you want to start working on it? I wouldn't mind them being close in age. I will do whatever you want to do," I tell her as I look at Joshua, I wouldn't mind.

"That is something to discuss," she says interestedly before Anna and Julia hug her.

"A new Gasly baby will be in the works?" Julia asks curiously, and I keep myself silent.

"We will see," I say as I finish my champagne.

I did all for love, and in the end, it was all worth every damn second. This is what I wanted all along. And when she smirked at me and gave me her glass, still intact, I knew what the message was. This year is on to a good start for our family.

------------------------

Hello loves!

This story has come to an end in its due time. I hope you liked it as much as I did! A new Pierre story might be in the works in my drafts, and you might get blessed with it this year.

Besides, I have 'Broken' coming to an end on Wednesday, and a George Russell story will come in its place. A new Toto story will also be posted when I reach 2K followers (which is so close!!)

I was thinking of replacing 'Complex' with an Oscar Piastri story. What is your opinion on that? I'm interested in that feedback, too.

Either way, I wish you all a good week and thank you for all the amazing support.

Love you all <3