fragile?

Everyone underestimate Icy, because of her small size and her weak body, that would easily bruise and easily get sick.

"She is so fragile.."

"You need to treat her carefully!"

"She's weak!"

Is what people say about her, even her parents think that she is fragile, but not her twin brother.

"Icy!"Blaze surprised her by touching her arm.

Icy immediately reacted and pulled his hand away from her arm, harshly throwing him to the ground and pinning him down.

"Ouch!"Blaze winced in pain. "Icy it's meee"

The moment she realized, she let go of him and helped him stand.

"How many times did I tell you not to surprise me like that!?"Icy scolded.

"I can't help it!"Blaze giggled.

"You wouldn't laugh if I break your bone."Icy threatened.

"Maybe I will laugh."Blaze grinned while Icy looked at him in disbelief. "You know me Icy! I can't be mad at my fragile little sister~"

"Owiee! Icyy"Blaze whined when Icy pinched his cheek while pouting. "I'm sorryyy."

"Hmmpf!"Icy stopped and crossed her arms.

"Awww,don't be angry. You know that I was just kidding!."He hugged Icy tightly. "How can my twin be weak? That would make no sense at all!"He giggled."Especially when I keep annoying her and fighting with her!"

Icy rolled her eyes playfully and smiled. "You're an idiot."She said and returned the hug.

"And you're feisty!"Blaze giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm starting to like this AU too much,haha 😃