smile

Taufan pov:

I always have a smile on my face, but that doesn't mean that every smile is real and genuine.

Just like there are genuine smile which happens when someone is happy, there are also other kind of smile that people display for others or show other emotion.

There are sad smiles, polite smiles, smile of anger and disbelief, smile that cover your sadness, michevious smile, evil smile and the one smile that people think is most common, yet might not be the case for everyone, the true smile of happiness.

And me? I mostly smile out of habit or politeness. Those smile doesn't mean nor feel anything for me, but that's fine.

Why you ask? Because I have wonderful siblings that always manage to make me smile for real! Just the thought or seeing them is enough to make me smile.

My eldest brother who always makes sure that I'm happy. My younger brother who is a kind angel that I just can't help, but always feel happy around. My trio who always makes me laugh uncontrollably. And my youngest brother who seems not to care about me, but actually cares about me like my eldest does.

How can I not be happy with them?

That is why I always make sure that they smile genuinely every single day! They make me happy, so I should make them happy too!

I couldn't wish for any better family than them.

--------------------------------------------------------------