are you afraid of ghost?

Taufan pov:

It's a common fear to be afraid of ghost, but I'm one of those that aren't afraid of them.

I don't fear them, nor do I hate or dislike them. It's more.. neutral?

Ever since I was young, I've always played with ghost. At first I thought they were real people, but overtime I realized that only I could see them. In the end, I realized that my two closest friends are ghost.

Gempa, the one who always smiles, gives me advices, play with me and ask me if I was okay before dissappearing.

And Halilintar who never smiles nor talk, just stayed around me without saying a word, with a look on his face as if he had more to say than he trust himself to.

It feels weird. I know them my entire life, yet they are ghost or.. perhaps not even real? Just an imagination of mine..?

Despite that, I still love them. I don't want them to go, nor do I care if people see me as a 'weirdo' for talking to 'thin air'.

The two of them are the best friend I've ever had, the siblings I never had. No one and nothing will change my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Paranormal AU! Another new AU-

They kinda have a backstory, though I'm not explaining it here in case I decide to write a story of them :^ kinda like the AU XD, though I like the other AUs better-