so peaceful..

"There you are"Sopan walked closer to him. "It's been an hour, are you still going to watch the fireworks?"

"Yes"Gentar said, his voice sounding far away as he was too focused on the loud yet beautiful fireworks in the dark night sky.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"Sopan asked as he sat down next to him, admiring the rare sight.

"It is"He said. "And so peaceful.."

Sopan chuckled, still looking at the sky. "You're really one of a kind"

That caught Gentar's attention which made him look at him instead. "What do you mean by that?"

"People usually dislike loud noises, but you love them. Not in the way other people seem to like it. You find it peaceful, even though it's so loud and wild"

"Hm.. don't everyone else think so too?"

"Well, you're the only person I know that thinks that way"

"I guess you're right, the others don't like loud noises"His attention returned to the sky, feeling at complete peace as he listened to the loud yet calming melody of fireworks. "I hope this year will be a better and peaceful year"

"Me too"Sopan's eyes softened as he laid his head on his best friend's shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Happy new year ^^