duty

Reverse pov

I'm a protection mechanism for Boboiboy. He was so pure and the world so cruel..

He is too young and naive for this cruel world, and I, as his protection mechanism will do everything to protect him from harm, both mentally and physically.

Even if it meant to manipulate him.

As his protection mechanism, I can do whatever I want to protect him. May it be to control him for a while, make him lose his sense, manipulate him, take away his pain, or even remind him of the pain.

How that works?

Everytime he feels sad, I will absorb his sadness away and replace it with happiness. It's also goes for every single negative emotion or thoughts from him.

That way he will stay pure.

And when he gets injured, I would also absorb, so that he doesn't feel the pain. He may still have the injuries, but I can easily help him recover faster with my power.

I could even pull him away from his friends and tapops if I wanted to. They are only giving him more pain anyway... But at the same they also bring him joy, so I didn't do it.

Yet.

If they ever cross the line, then I won't hesitate to take him away from them and take away their life energy afterwards.

Right. Life energy.

I have a lot of ability. Such as taking away life energy from both people and plants, be invinsible, control people like a puppet, and even go inside someone's mind to drive them insane.

Call me evil, but that's just my job. My whole existence is to protect him. If he hadn't gotten any trauma, then I wouldn't have been here in the first place.

My body isn't really a body, just like the elementals. Nor do my body needs any food. I feed off negative energy, and this world is filled with it. Even so, I could still eat food if I wanted to, but it will never make me full.

Oh, did I mention that I can also control the elemental? When I control them, then I will also take their form, but with white hair of course. Then I will be the 'evil' version of them and use their power to my wishes.

And the best part?

They can't deny me. I can easily get inside their mind and all that they can do is listen to me.

I'm a pro in my job afterall~

After I control them, they won't even notice that I did in the first place. They would only think that 'they' had done it.

But I also protect them. Not as much as Boboiboy, but I do. I will take their mental pain, but not their physical one.

They can suffer with it for all I care.

The only bad thing of my power, is that I will be the one feeling their pain instead.

A blessing and a curse right?

Oh well, I wouldn't exist without them anyway, so it's fine. Plus it's fun to play with their mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------
My AU of reverse!

Basically, he first 'existed' after Boboiboy movie one. He could've also existed in the time where Blaze was going out, but Blaze had already taken away his stress, even if Boboiboy didn't realize it.