Chapter 18

Note: this chapter contains a lot of cursing word please skip if you don't read.....

The following week was much more busier than I thought . I did not see him or even talked with him throughout this week not that I missed him but today it was official half day and I was sitting at my home and watching t.v shuffling through channels around when my phone beeped MOM!!♥️" hello mom !? How are you ?? Awesome beta she sounded really happy " what happened mom you look all happy ?? " mom said " can't I be happy now ??? " No mom it's not like that just asking the reason that's it . Ohhhyes Raghav's dadi called " listening his name my breathe stopped. Why she would have called did he really said no please god !!! Just tell me he said no !!!! " she has invited us to their place and that is why we are coming your dad also has booked the tickets . Just send your proper address so that we could give it to our cab driver and Please tomorrow go and buy something new to wear in front of her she seemed quite impressed by you . Whaatttttt !!!noooooooo!!! Beta are you there??? " yess mummy don't worry I will call you tomorrow bye !!! Acha OK bye don't forget what I told you " ok giving up i ended the call why Raghav do you have to do this. I caaleed him to ask what did he tell his dadi about me but the line went busy. Huffing to my self I cleaned my kitchen made my bed went to sleep when my phone gave a notification. When I saw it it was from him.

Raghav : Sorry was a bit busy with something could not pick up !!!! Are you awake I can call you !!!

He gave me his number last time we meet in the restaurant. I did not bother to call though desperately wanted to !!!

Raghav : don't stare at phone type something so I can affirm and call you !!! 😉

Me : if you know that I have seen why didn't you directly call me!!!
Raghav : I wanted to see those reactions after your parents told you about us.

Me :🙄🙄😶

Then the ring went

RAGHAV
The week she didn't even call me once nor did she message me all I could think was of her even during my meeting I use to imagine her, I just could not get my fucking mind free from her oh lord !!!! Dadi called me yesterday and told me to meet her family my mind instantly perked up and I said yes without even thinking twice today sitting after an interview in the car all I could imagine was her reaction when her mother would have informed her about the meeting she had called me during my interview but I did not answer it because all I needed was privacy when I talk to my angel . Then I decided to message her to see if she was awake . Though i know she would still be awake as her mother m8ght have told her about the meeting .

I called .... " what did you tell your dadi? " she was a bit frustrated
"Hello to you too my dear Doc "
" cut the shit and come to the point "
" it seems like you had a bad day today "

Their was silence another side for a second

" Rayhav why are you doing this ? I told you I don't want to get married it is not your fault it's mine I choose not to get married not to you but to anyone please understand. I- I think you will find a lot better person than me trust me just stop this please . If you want me to beg I beg of you please stop this . Pleaseeeee.......I don't want to be a part of your stupid games . "

Fuck she was crying !!! It ripped my heart why angel ? Who did this to you !!! You are not suppose beg and cry like this . I'm sorry I know I'm hurting you but trust me I want to know the reason of your distant behavior .

There was a complete silence on both the sides of the phone no one spoke only the sound of her sobbing was heard .

" See you there "

With that I ended the call . Fuck I made her cry!!!! I made my angel cry .....

I reached home took shower for almost an hour which absolutely didn't help .... I changed to my gym clothes and went their and I beat the shit out of me for hurting her..... I use to drank every now and then when my body gave up .... I was so engrossed I didn't even realise when Ankush came and given me punches on my face just to stop me from loosing my hand and then I fainted .....

 I was so engrossed I didn't even realise when Ankush came and given me punches on my face just to stop me from loosing my hand and then I fainted

Next day morning !!!!

Ahh my head goddddd !!!! "Uthiye sahabzaade ( wake up our prince) !!!! Welcome back to earth I threw a pillow at his face " get the fuck out of here !!!" I groaned unfortunately that bastard catched it and he smiled " wake up we don't have time for this right now but yes I want the details but we have to be at the hospital . What no I can't go at the hospital I cannot face her after yesterday ........ no " you go I don't want to come "
" Why but there is an important meeting and you know how long we have been waiting for this and also dadi would be happy to see you please chalna please Mera dost hogan toh mujhe bhi company milegi ( please come with me no i also will have a company )and also she is going to be there . That's why I don't want to go i said internally.

He suddenly came opened the curtains ." Bro cut the crap you are coming"
" I think you will handle this . It's not the first time you have to go with me . Go and apologize from my side and if it is still less then take something as an apology but I'm not coming . Now get the hell out of here before I do something !!!"

" Do you really think Raghav I'm scared of your warnings . I know you more than you know yourself. But we have to be there because of dadi if you don't want to go then tell her you won't be able to go there . "

" Don't fucking blackmail me !!!" I said " it's only the truth bro . Now get your ass out of the bed and be ready I'm waiting downstairs and please do faster and make yourself look like a human beacause right now you are looking like a...."

" Don't complete I know how I m I looking I don't need your opinion on my look".

THERE IS NO ESCAPE NOW !!!!