chapter 46 The date ( part 2)

( trigger : this chapter contains mentioning of violence please read at your own risk )

Sachedaa

I saw him going inside the car !!! The lady said " you are lucky to have him!!! Thanks for the balloons hope you two have lovely kids !! " I blushed at this thought my god kids !!!

I went inside and asked him seeing his cute angry face " what happened why did you come here leaving us behind !"

He looked at me " you and whom ???" He asked

" me and that cutie girl " I said teasing him more
" If you love her so much why don't you be with her only , get engaged with her."

" what are you kidding me ??? " but I don't think it is a bad idea !!!" He watched with wide eyes

I laughed loudly " Oh god you are really cute !!! Who gets jealous of a small kid. !!" I said laughing more

" Oh lord help me " I said holding my stomach
He suddenly pulled me and said "I'm even jealous of your patients and I even am jealous of our that child you will give birth too ... you know why "

I was dumbstruck . Does he really thinks of having children with me !!! I felt tears pooling my eyes I quickly blind them offf!!!

" beacause he will be with you for 24/7 straight for 9 months . My darling .... " we were inches apart from kissing " then think about it before bringing them into this world because then you have to handle both the kids "

" both ?" Yes of course " he/ she and I'm toh always there !!! "

To that he smiled and said with full sincerity made eye contact" jaan I'm even ready to handle whole cricket team if that's what you want !!! But I will be still jealous with each one of them "

" you are crazy you know that !!! I think you haven't heard the term of population control !!!hum do humare do "

I as blushing so hard , I was sure it was evident .... After holding the silence looking at each I spoke " I'm getting late . Tomorrow is a hectic day . We will have to leave " he just nodded

I drove back to the hospital ... it was our time to get separated " okay I will go now !!! See you on the day of our engagement "

I came outside .

" wait !!!" He said stopping me and come outside !!!

" WhaT happened did I forget something ?"I said questioning him !!

" yes " he then leaned forward , holding my nape and kissed me softly and yet passionately showing his place!! I responded

Then he stopped touched his forehead with mine and said " now the date has ends !!! Take care jaan . I will miss you " kissing my forehead he went inside the car and saying bye 👋 he left all I could do is to stand there and think what just happened!!!

Raghav

She brought one Balloon with her and teased me . I was so attracted towards her that I was only holding my myself because I knew this intimacy really means something to her .... she has not dated any man

Not even went on date with anyone I'm sure people might have asked her out but she denied all of them !!! I felt her tears coming out after I confessed of being jealous !!! I did not ask about it because soon she will tell me I feel it . She has started trusting me !!!

I mean I'm jealous of the young one but I will be happy and lucky to share parenthood with her !!! I was not kidding when I said I will be ready for a cricket if she is by my side!!!

I never wanted to let her go !!!!

But I did she had to put mehendi tomorrow! Because after that she will be mine partly official
My angel !!! I cannot wait to flex my ring to the world showing how much I belong to her !

Ankush called" We found them . They are at our place . Im waiting for you "

" hmm I will be there !! "

I went to the godown. There were two people from the department sitting " we are sorry sir we were just told to give information that is it and dont know anything about them sir !

" where are they ?? I will ask only once !!! What do they want .... " I was fuming in anger

" Sir they messaged us on dark web only from an anonymous id's we really dont know anything"

" fuck you bastards " I shot them !!!!

No one is spared who even looks at my angel with bad intentions... every bussiness has its bad side this was mine I don't spare people who harm my family ..

I never wanted her to work but I allowed because it's her choice I could not interfere with !!! But I have secured her from every corner possible to safeguard her from the black world because she is too innocent for that .

"Check everything they had . Discard there bodies !!!" I said cleaning my hands from the splatter of blood

I went to cabin and started working again !!!