Chapter 47 The mehendi

Sachedaa

I was just looking everywhere but not him . I could feel all the gazes on me when his voice startled me " btw show me your mehendi "

I extended my hand giving him full access so he could see it . A smile came across his face...

" How is it ??" Well the people have done apt job ... but you know my favourite part is "

 but you know my favourite part is "

I looked at him . He pointed to the RS that was written in bold near my wrist ..... " This is my favourite design.... our initials... "

Just then the food came . He was serving us in different plates but my man said with full authority " just make one plate I will feed her !!!" The waiter was amused but her won't be able to show because he loves his job .... so without showing any expressions that man served us and went .... " let's feed you jaan "

He thinks im a giant monster . No how can he make me eat so much my god my stomach is so full. I cannot even move !!

" Jan one more . He said " this time I glared at him " Raghav one more bite and my stomach will explode . I had enough thank you !!!!" Sighing he decided finally to give up ....

While getting up I decided to bid him bye " I think you should go ... it's late .... I will see you tomorrow "

With that I went without even looking at him.... I was blushing so hard ..... but morethan that I was felt like crying ... ohh god what why did you send him when I was just trying to handle myself .

My steps halted as I saw maahi " bhabhi best of luck for tomorrow I'm really excited".... I could feel a presence at my back " same here maahi I cannot wait to make you mine ...." he said the last part in a low voice near my ear .... this guy !!!! " did you eat maahi??? " she nodded In no but said " Don't worry about me bhabhi my man is coming with his handmade food. He actually know I don't like much of the outside food ... so we will go together and eat !!!!

Wow she is so lucky .... may god bless them " you both should get married!!!" I said off guardly

"Yeah bhabhi we surely will but when Maahi wants "a voice came from back and engulfed her in a back hug .... " I'm ready to wait for time " I didn't want to push their personal matter so I left it " arey you should come fast she was hungry " I said teasing him " i know bhabhi but the traffic always plays a barrier " he said laughing !!! " I was just joking now please go have your dinner see you both tomorrow "

" No bhabhi still a lot of arrangements are left to be seen " said maahi ....I went to her cupped he face and said
" Don't worry the engagement is in the evening, you have already done a lot . And even if something is missing I don't want it at the cost of your health now it is the order of your bhabhi ... you spend some time with him " I kissed her forehead and smiled . She nodded and both of them disappeared....

I turned adound noticed him waiting .... and staring at me ufff I have to tell him also .

" You should also go home , tomorrow is a long day " " okay " he came and and stood in front of me !!! " what ? " i asked with confusion " My kiss " My eyes widened " what ? Are you even cra. - "

He didn't let me complete the sentence and pecked my forehead " you kissed her kiss me too and then I will go " I went closer to him and he was just observing me .... " in your wildest dreams !!!!" I said near his ears ....

I turned around he pulled my waist and then told me " you don't even know about my wildest dreams sweetheart.... don't provoke me ....now just be my good girl and give a kiss so that i can leave " he looked damn serious . I kissed him on his forehead and then spoke "Goodnight "

Raghav

I feed her . And then went straight to home tomorrow everyone was coming  including my parents . 😒 well guess I have to behave ... for my angel . 😇

I was so excited to see her ... she will wear my ring tomorrow...

Next morning 🌄

" Raghav today is your engagement for god sake please don't get on my nerves .... " said dadi yelling in my ears on phone  !!!!

" dadi I'm coming  . I promise I have logged out !!!" I'm on my way .

I went directly to the location she was not being seen anywhere .

I wanted to see her but I was stopped from doing that .

The time passed by the finally the final decorations were being watched out !!!

" bhai get ready fast the time is going....." said Mahi.  She and Ankush dragged me to get ready

  She and Ankush dragged me to get ready