Chapter 2 Raghav

Raghav

8:00a.m.

" Yes Mr. Scott I will look after the papers then sign them
Thank you for your time " Morning jogs are the best part of the day . A perfect way to start .

 A perfect way to start

"

Good morning sir !!" said my favourite person in her favourite sarcastic tone. My dadi yes my only closest person and my only world. Ignoring her sarcasm I with my most lovely and charming smile greeted her . " Good morning my princess" at the age of 65 yes she still was beautiful and young and enthusiast with all the charisma no wonder why my grandpa chose her as a partner. Their love story has been my favorite one . I had lost hope to ever find a girl just like her . My grandmother was one of the best ethnic designers anyone would have ever imagined she and my grand father both staeted from scratch and today they were the best not only countrywise but also the worldwide .

Born and brought up in a family of luxury my only near was my dadi. I did have my elder brother and younger sister. My brother lived in London and sister studied in NIFT delhi
all three of us were very close but one was like close as much as she was . My parents though I don't count them as a part but had to tolerate them so yes they owned a biggest real estate firm which was handle by my brother now and both of them enjoyed themselves and the money they had.

Me I'm a a ceo & the creator of my company. Yes the company famous world wide for it's tech. And sources with that I also had severe other interest which were damn interesting than discussing my family because some bruised parts should left than to care about . Everything in my life kept me busy and thus the reason why am I disciplined .