Chapter 19

Raghav

I got up finally and got ready for the meeting . I was happy to go there and see finally the things getting into our hands but after our conversation I honestly wasn't sure I wanted to see her I tried to make myself look like a human by hiding my bruises but I wished I could have something even for my mood . I went downstairs Ankush was already waiting for me . " woah bro a good transformation at least now you look. "

" let's go and don't talk with me. Say something and I will change my thoughts about coming "
Ankush was the closest person I had after my dadi he knew everything and also that is why he could tolerate me and also my worst mood . My buddy my best friend and my brother .
I started driving and soon we were going to reach the hospital.  Dadi was going to attend the meeting virtually .

The meeting went better than expectation and we got all we wanted . Now was the time for the speech the media , the board member ,the heads,the staff  everyone was there in the hall waiting for my speech.  But all I could was to look  for her . I didn't want but my mind was just keeping my eyes at the Gate watching the people entering and then she comes . She entered and everything else vanished all the confidence the affirmation I made with myself during the shower in the morning all went in vain . She saw me seeing her our eyes meet and then she stood there . Her face was full of confusion.... she looked as if she saw a ghost not Me. Taking all my strength I took a deep breathe and averted my gaze from her towards the media with a plaster on my face.

Sachedaa

I kept crying for some time he ended the call;  he was sure about his decision.  In the morning I woke up when my alarm pinged . Today was our hospital anniversary so we excepted to go to the seminar hall . I got up bit all I could think was my conversation with him yesterday.  I was so lost that I even wore mismatched clothes and Shaina and rajdeep who came up and laughed at me.
I didn't want to go but had to as then I also to had to be there at the emergency. 

they even asked me what was wrong with my mood but I did not reply so they did not push me further . When we reached the hall he was standing right there watching in my direction as he was waiting for someone . When our eyes met my heartbeat was at its peak . A tingle went through my body . It was all on fire . But him he was right there I couldnsense something was not good with him I could say that . His eyes were painful as if they will cry right now but at same time it also showed fire and ice which made him look like a heartless man standing there just like a mannequin. After a second he verted his gaze as if he hated seeing me there . I don't know why but my chest tighten why did he avert his gaze is he angry or is he disappointed or did I make him upset . No I didn't how can I..... ????

We all went to take seats In the staff row

We all went to take seats In the staff row . Then the dean sir started speaking and after that called him on the stage to say something . He came to the podium. He radiated all the confidence , power and professionalism around the hall. I don't know why but I felt a kind of happy and proud . The girls all around us were just engrossed in him . All i wanted was to scream that he was my man but I didn't and scolded my stupid self for saying this .

" Good morning everyone

" Good morning everyone. I Raghav Mehra today standing I'm  in front of you making to some announcement on this prestigious occasion..... " I was all carried away I was actually staring at him like fan girl. He kept looking in the cameras and spoke everything  about  increase  in the sole partnership to himself and thus making some better decisions for the hospitals betterment and some other to increase the branches to other place also. Suddenly my attention went to his hand which he kept on the podium just now and my breathing stopped his hands were covered with make up but they were badly bruised ...... they were even visible at this far . All I could think of pain he was feeling . Then his gaze went to Ankush his friend I saw at the club and suddenly he took his hand and again kept them in his pocket. What is he crazy it would have been. Hurting I have to find a way and reach to him . The things ended soon and he was surrounded by media and all the other people " let's go guyz" said Shaina. " You all go I will come . " hmm is our girl now carried away with the charm of the ceo" what .....No I have some work with Dr. Mehra so ...."
Alright then see you soon ...with that they disappeared. 

He was still talking he was not even looking around i wanted to ask him what happened.