chapter 50 The confession

Raghav

I was shocked by her sudden boldness ... my god she looked dead serious about this 😳. She was my angel kind and meek ... but right now all I could see is anger and sadness in her eyes ..

I stopped the car and she gazed at me " the - place ... ha..s c..ome ! " I said hesitantly. I fumbled you idiot why do have to fumble only in front of her !!! Bcz only she has that power you idiot ... I said internally !!! " why are you smiling again ??? " she asked trying to get out of the car ...

I went swiftly and opened the door for her .. she looked at me with I'm done with you face and rolling her eyes she came out of the car " never roll eyes at me jaan or else I will give you the real reason to roll them !!! " I said near her ear slowly and her skin erupted stiffening ....I have an effect on my angel ....

Sachedaa

We went and brought ice cream...and then he started walking at the shore ... his idea was really working it was helping me calm my anger ..

He kept walking with his hand interwined mine as if I will vanish if he leaves it ... I was just following him like a child and eating....enjoying my world .. a perfect one...

We sat after some time ... I was just eating ice cream when he spoke " she is my ex girlfriend!!!" I was shocked ... i looked towards him and he was looking straight without even glancing at me ...

" I was never looking ahead to marry someone and even if i did i had decided to get marry to the girl whom dadi liked , with whom she would live and giggle and it was clear from the start of our relationship... we did spend time but I knew she was with me for fame and I had to show someone on my arm at every event so it was a win - win situation for both of us !!! Though we never made our relationship public because i was least interested in showing something fake to world ... " I was still processing things !!!" We were friends with benefits too ... " i closed my eyes

" But then things changes . She became to intrusive and tried to control me !! Acting just like a crazy woman and doing things without even caring about the consequences.... though I don't have a very appreciable relations with my family but i would never want them to face anything because of me ... even Maahi has kept his boyfriend away from media because they become too intrusive at times which is not acceptable to both of them ... anyways coming back to the point ... she is a mad women obsessed with nothing but fame and money ... in one of her interview she tried to make herself sound as if we were going to get married soon !!! We were already in love from heads to tails !!!I was going to propose her !!!

" It was not acceptableto me at any cost ; our relationship was purely professional by then because i had ended things with a week before she announced it . I had found that she was cheating on me when we were in a relationship with someonenot that rich to fulfill her wish of fame . I had already confronted her that week itself but she denied making me more angry because my intels were never wrong .... "he said with assurity" they had there proofs and it was easier for me to stop her by that "

" I somehow managed the media to take that part down and I came to India again for dadi as her health was deteriorating... and the rest things are known to you !!!" He said looking at me

"Trust me there is nothing for you to worry about. my hand was stiffened because I never expected her to be here at my wedding !! It was just a reflex nothing else !!! You don't have to worry about anything jaan .. i won't ever do something to hurt you!!! " he said looking at me with full sincerity.

I smiled looking down "so you are looking for a sensible woman and a girl who could take care of you dadi. But I'm quite opposite of it actually ... "

It was my turn now .....