chapter 21 The meeting

Sachedaa

Today finally I'm going to meet him after our  meeting  . I don't know but I felt like missing him all these days . I don't why  I  actually want to see him so badly.

" Hum late hojayenge Jaldi Karo " my mom shouted making me coming out of my lala land why didn't he call me . How his hand now ... ????

We book a cab and we were going there

We book a cab and we were going there . Finally again I was going to meet him I to be honest a bit of excited and nervous ..... to see him after so long ...( 1week)

Raghav

After that day I did not even have a glance at her after whatever happened there . My days are badly going and nights werere worst because whenever I come home all I miss is her and the I think about our last conversation...

Dadi was forcing me to wear a kurta but no in the I'm not wearing it I don't want to and anyways I have to catch a flight to new York for a meeting there .

So I decided to wear something basic . " jaldi aja ate hi honge woh log " dadi said . Yeh of course she has to be excited I wish I too was excited to meet her . But whenever we meet something goes wrong and I feel frustrated so I could only think of not showing myself to her .

When I went down I got a big glare from dadi " tune kurta Kyung nhi pehna " she asked

I wanted  to reply but soon the bell rang and the helper opened it ......

What i saw just caught my breath . Not caught I fucking chocked . I mean she looked like a fairly who just walked on earth . A pure blessing . A perfect blend of fire and feather . Yes just like angel my angel.

All I wanted to go to her and kiss her ; the shade of the lipstick was so tempting . I  could also see a mole which was hidden by her hair all I wanted was to eat her  here in front of everyone ohhh god why do you plan to torture me !!!! By this ....

She saw and for a moment our eyes meet she searched for something averting her eyes to my hands ; my hands were in the pockets . Then again she looked and me and tried to smile . Yes tried and here it goes...... I knew my place and it punched my gut really hard .

Looking down disappointed I walked towards greeting her parents.

" Namaste !!! Aye apka swagat Hai " said dadi I was just standing behind her with a masked face as I never want her to know anything .

She came and and touched dadi's feet and greeted her with smile. I did the same thing and welcomed them . By there face I could see that they were already impressed by me . I smiled internally

We all got settled and the families chatted for some time . And then her mother said " I think we should them talk alone " . We both looked and each other .

As soon as she saw me gazing at her she averted her eyes again but could I  not . How can I not she looked damn beautiful. White with floral..... was she  planning to already murder  me .

I nodded and directed her towards my balcony . We entered the balcony . I let her enter first ;  she looked so timid in front of me while I was following her like a love sick puppy who is desperate to go to his owner .

After entering there we stood the she looked at me . None of us spoke . It seemed at she was fighting a battle with herself about any conversation. I chose not to speak anything beacuse there  was nothing by my side to share  or say I already told everything that was required to be told.  So I remaind silent .

" How is your hand ?" Her voice came a little louder than whisper " I looked at her deciding what to reply she asked a wrong question she should have asked about the pain that was shooting in my heart . And I felt like it will come out anytime.

" It is healed . " I said with a straight face. Her next words made me angry again . She said " Are you sure you want to marry me. Because I'm a very difficult person handle  . You still have time to deny . "

I just kept looking at her eyes . They showed that she cared she wanted the same but something was covering her like the coconut shell is protecting the inside kernel. 

I didn't speak anything beacause I didn't know what and how to reply to this girl then my phone rang . I looked at her seeking permission &  honestly the call could could have waited but I wanted to escape ( yes i wanted to first time in life .  I guess everyone has there own )" so I started talking on phone . After few minutes the call ended . And then i asked pointing towards the door " Shall we go ?? People are waiting there " she looked as she was pissed off my comment but I wanted her to know how it feels to be dismissed.  " wait did you think ??? "

To that  I smirked and stood closer to her till our toes were meeting ; bending down I said " you look beautiful angel !!!! " I could see her bulged eyes coming out of the sockets . I wanted to laugh louder but I kept myself in control

After going back I saw our family intriguedly waiting for our answers and then dadi spoke " beta so what do think do you approve of my grandson ???  Before you say anything I would really be happy if you do "

She brought a small faded smile and said . Her words actually turned my life upside down .

She said " yes dadi !!! It's yes a for me!!! "

Dadi looked at me and gave me look of don't fucking dare to mess up !

To this I  said with a smirk " well then it's yess for me too dadi !!!! "

Everything seemed like dream .

Hoping this dream don't turn to nightmare ... 🤞🤞🤞