chapter 9

SACHEDAA

I saw him no this can't be true how can be no not possible I averted my gaze . This alcohol it's not helping godddd!!!!! " how was the guy you meet today ? Was he hot ? What's his name ? What does he do ??? " all of them see me with curious eyes and without speaking anything I gulped the whole glass of wine .... hofffff !!! Hoping , actually escaping I go to the dance floor as I'm toxicated and do not want to answer them a big YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! Yes he was hot, Yes he was sexy as hell ,Yes he is not one of the but he is the one but I don't want to admit so I just say " it was good he was okay and I don't know much " Saying that I rush to the dance floor and engross myself to the dance floor with my eyes close . Music my second favourite after my job I love music I makes me feel makes me live, makes me happy ,me cry ,all it does makes me realise that I'm a human with emotions .... not a body without soul .... when I close my eyes all I could see him I don't know why is he soo.... I saw him a few moments back he was was a lot I don't know maybe intimidating.... his gaze today thinking about it a shiver went through my body . also when I was going his reflection on the glass showed weird expression which I honestly could not read happy ,sad, angry or mix I don't know .

Forgetting everything I just wanted to loose myself in the music when I felt a voice near my ears and suddenly .... it was him my goodness this wine I should not drink noted for sure 😅 I'm hallucinating this man at a club . " You Mr intimidating rude rich gentleman go away , why do you have to come to my thoughts now . Didn't you insult me enough now you are here in my dreams to insult me I'm sorry I won't bother you " seeing this all the grumpy serious face was replaced by a chuckle. He lifted his hand and touched mine , picked up and made- made me touch his face OH MY GODDDDDD HE IS HERE means here here I- what .......

Raghav

Seeing her describing me in her intoxicated state made me smile ... oh god I love her .... ( what you do !!! Happy realization ) stop it Raghav focus . I touched her feathery hand and brought them to my face so that she could know I was really there ... Angel 😇😇 . when I touched her she shuddered a little but then she did let me take her hand .

" Doc may I ask what are celebrating here ? Why did you drink so much ?? " she didn't respond just kept her one hand on my chest and hided her face in my jacket . My heart was by now pounding as if it was going to burst the cavity and come out .

I slowly watched her , she was unconscious I tried spotting her friends but none of them were seen but she did carry a sling bag . " Take me home " that's all she said her eyes they did glisten in the lights but I don't know they did seem sad . Her puppy face. I don't want to get addicted .I needed Stop myself. I don't want to assume a lot of things . I took her to my car and then we drove to my home ....

The drive was silent yet comforting she did vomit twice and did spoiled my car a bit but it was nothing I can dry clean my car soon . She was leaning against my shoulder and my hand was around her PERFECT 💝❤️ .

I don't know if I was doing right thing but I'm sure of one thing that is

I don't know if I was doing right thing but I'm sure of one thing that is ...

She is an angel she belongs to heaven; my heaven; my home .... 🏡 ♥️