chapter 14

Sachedda
I have to hurry up or else I will be late. Reaching to the hospital I had not time left even to have my breakfast because patients were waiting.without Even going to my cabin I went for rounds instead . After the round I felt really hungry and so went to canteen to grab my self something to eat.

Canteen

So you he is so handsome ohh my god !!! His photos were good but him here is like a dream is ticked People were gossipong all over the canteen. " Dada what happened what all these talking about ? The owner of this hospital has come today for a visit and he is really a god's child . " achha what is his name " Sachedaa" vivan calls me Achha dada koi baat nhi chodo I will get it later abhi chalti hu ( it's ok leave it) waise bhi woh kya karta hai usse mujhe kya ( whatever he does why I should i care"." Oh god where did you disappear on that day I was so scared I didn't want him to know what happened.... " I just got drunk and so hailed a cab and went home " ohh he sounded unsure " by the way who is this owner ?? Why is he here ? " " I don't know I also have only heard about him he is born businessman who is really handsome and successful all the girls are drooling over him. He also had met everyone in the morning where were you ??" " ohh I was busy with my patients so could not attend the the conference, so that is all this fuss today " laughing over it. " I think I will leave now see you later OPD is going to start soon I need to be there . Bye "
With that I left. I got lost with my busy life that I almost forget what happened on Sunday by the evening. Wrappingy things up I started to go and there was a knock on my door " Dr. " Dr. Mehra has called you . " ok tell him I'm coming.
Little did I know that my life has other plans for me!!!!!

" sir may I come in ? Please come in Sachedda. Sir you called me . Yes I wanted to ask why were you not there in the meeting during the conference. Sir sorry but I was. Bit busy with patients and opds so I had my junior to represent. I understand but I was expecting you to be there . He rarely comes so I wanted everyone to be there. I'm sorry sir . it's okay if you have any complaints or problem with anything then you all have to discuss and submit them . He is personally going to look after them. . Ohh wow impressive. Okay sir I will discuss it with other doctor and let you know. Thank you sir. " How kind of him he is looking after what he built but why all of a sudden .Deep in my thought I went in the cabin and there i saw and i catched my breathe . No!!!! He cannot be here!!!!! .He had faced to the wall but I could recognise him. Save me God!!!

"Hey what are you doing here?? "" Good evening to you too Doc". Why I love when he calls that ;my breathe hitched ! "I asked you something what are doing here???? Are you a stalker" " Dr. Sachedda you forgot your file . " we both looked at Dr. Mehra and he look at us " Yes sir" "
Raghav what are doing here ? I thought you left . " " I was going to but then I saw his cabin open and i came in intrigued I met her . I'm sorry but do not recollect that I met her today in the meeting. "Raghav she was a bit busy with her patients today as Mondays are always a rush day for us. " Dr. Mehra spoke in a polite word . " Uncle don't worry just asking " Raghav replied what uncle ??? My god is he serious...???oh my godddd save me. Make me disappear before I faint...

" Uncle is it okay if I see you later " sure why not I will see you later ." What no don't let him in . I don't want to ... please sir help me. "Thanks uncle goodbye take care . " with that uncle...
I mean Dr. Mehra went leaving me with this man. I have to take a grip on this I cannot let myself grow and soften my self . Last night was already too much to handle for me . I cannot fall. When I saw him he was still smiling as if nothing has happened yesterday the anger that had appeared the hurt I saw was all disappear. Why where is it I wanted it . It is important for him to deny this marriage proposal. . " How was day Doc. ?" He asked . " What do you want? I think I made myself very clear yesterday!!!." There was no one except us as it was night time . I sensed he came a little closer and spoke " it was your side . But then I thought I was not convinced. What he has be convinced. "What is exactly there to convince ? It's not a theory or a deal which is not clear I said I cannot maary you simple. " I could see his muscle tighten " Doc we don't talk personal things at a professional place let's go for dinner . I think you need some rest and we can of course talk about this. " he said I could see him smiling but I knew he was annoyed & angry his taught muscles which were perfectly blended in the suit he wore could tell ..... " I'm sorry but I have other plans. I think there is nothing to talk beyond this I already told you I don't want to get married to you and I think that is pretty clear. So sorry no dinner no meetings nothing. Just call your dadi and tell her no you cannot marry me; end of discussion. " " ordering me doc . What happened to meek girl I met yesterday was it not you or this not you " he said smirking at me.

" This are all the versions of mine . All the shades ;you can leave now so you don't have to see more. I can promise they are not so pleasing " with this I started walking towards the door past him. As I walked past him he grabbed my wrist and caged me against the cabin door. He slowly came closer. His eyes ohh lord save me a perfect blend of fire and ice together a perfect combination of heaven and hell.why he has to be so perfect so difficult to resist I have already made my decision and I have to stand abide by it or else..... I could see our face so close I could smell him hear him the silence was so disturbing yet perfect that all I wanted was to hold him kiss him. Call him mine ..... he gradually proceeded to my ear and spoke " I would love to see all those version. All those shades beacause darling we have penty of time and I'm not going anywhere" I could sense his smile " and yes doc you are going to call me yours sooner.... and don't be so surprised how I know beacause i can read your mind sweetheart 💋✨. Now don't make me wait let's get grab you something to eat before you faint . Come downstairs I'm waiting for you and yes don't run as you know.... " with that he released me and then went downstairs with a wink and smile on his face .i opened my eyes shocked then when I realised I was rasping for my breath No no. no no .....Mr. Mehra no I won't ....