Chapter 5( sachedaa)

Why did he call me ms Ahuja?? By seeing his expression I could actually make out that I was at a wrong place at a wrong time but the name plate which was kept on the table told Mr. Raghav Mehra.... how is it possible that he didn't even know my name or how many girls was he going to meet today .... oh god !!!!

Finally clearing the air I spoke " sorry but my name Dr. Sachedaa Sahni , I think you're mistaken "
" I think you're mistaken Ms. Sorry Dr. Sahani  we are looking for interns in tech field not doctors!!!"

Was he crazy I have a job Why will I come here to his tech company .... what a rude guy  he is ; firstly he is calling you at his office for talking about the marriage then he spells your wrong name and after that he actually with guts thinks that you're you mistaken I just don't want to stay here anymore

"I'm sorry Mr. Mehra I had no intentions of breaking your interview because I'm not here for it. I  have a very well satisfied job in Andheri West which actually pays me well enough . I was here because the people whom you have given your biodata for marriage called us &  told to me to meet you here at 11 a.m . But I think they haven't informed you . "Saying that I started to go back towards the door thinking of going back  to my place with my tired mood  as this was just a  waste of time . God next time please tell my parents to inform the guy I m coming to avoid this...

I don't what was he thinking he started to check his phone I thought he might be calling his chauffeur to drop me but then....

Raghav
(Suddenly after hearing her ; the message of my dadi struck my mind I opened it up.. " beta today a Dr named SACHEDAA SAHANI is going to come and see you at 11 please be free to meet her. And don't scare her away . I have send her the address of your office so you don't give any excuse not to meet her. " Reading this closed my eye why dadi why ????)

Then I looked at her ....for a second I just blinked my eyes to make sure that she was there actually ...  she wore a perfect blue kurta with a some earing and looked like a enchanted angle😇 of my dream cute simple and elegant just like I like  !!!!

  she wore a perfect blue kurta with a some earing and looked like a enchanted angle😇 of my dream cute simple and elegant just like I like  !!!!

(How can someone look so beautiful even after wearing so simple .... hell I have to take a grip on myself .... but why is she wearing so simple dress when she knew that she is coming to see me Raghav Mehra for a wedding I mean doesn't she know who I'm or.... )

"You don't have to call your chauffeur I can manage by myself " I said something which changed his expression and made him come out of his thoughts. " I'm... s-o-r-ry... I actually ( don't fumble you foolish tell her ) there some misunderstanding my grandmother had talk with the marriage people she had messaged me but I didn't get time to check ... I'm really sorry I dint mean to insult you or any thing believe me" first time after her coming here I saw a little smile on her face and swear god I could think of nothing but wanting to it more .... gathering myself I said " please have a seat . "

Well I never had an option as after going back my I had to answer my parents so just took a sit at the desk where he was sitting.

(Omg she was way to beautiful to be explained in words she was like a blanket of fire which was made to embrace me & could turn  me into ashes and and guess what I was even ready if it meant to see her smile.....little did I know that she was my biggest red flag which will turn my life upside down  and stupid me will let her do it. ) 💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥