chapter 20

Raghav

Wraping everything up wanted to just get out of here I wanted to go out of her sight . All this time I felt her gaze towards me I wanted to escape from here. Ankush had told me to be careful with my hand as they were yet visible. After I could not bear it anymore I told Ankush to handle them I left . I went to washroom and washed my face after everything happened I couldn't take her more I swear to God I just can't avoid her . After calming down I finally exited the washroom and there she was standing right there I in the front of male washroom is she crazy or what how can she .... she is not suppose to ....I avoided my feelings not to ask her and went away from there .
"Are you avoiding me ???" I stopped and gazed back " are you talking to me ??"

" Can you see anyone else around " she said . Why do make it difficult for me to stay angry at you
Finally I came and stood before her ..... " No I mean you are exactly standing outside a male washroom I thought there might be someone you are waiting for "

" Are you jealous " I smirked and said" I don't play sweetheart I claim what's mine there is no fucking doubt or chance of jealousy what's mine is mine I don't share what I like " I said near her ear . I could sense her stiffened body and the goosebumps the erupted . I honestly loved the respond and the effect I had on her . My angel .

I needed to talk to you . My fist gripped in the pocket " I have something important to attend so sorry but I will have to leave ." WITH that i was leaving " youcannot treat your future wife like this " she said i stopped in my track . My future wife my newest favourite word .

Sachedaa

I was waiting for him but he was showing an attitude. Two can play a game Mr. I wanted to shout . I told him that he was avoiding his future wife I don't know from where did I get so much confidence around him but then he came back and told me that I was ready for the marriage. I had no other option but I was not going to tell him and honestly seeing him upset I didn't want to bring this thing up. " come with me to my cabin " holded his hand and pulled in the direction of my cabin " woah wifeyy !!! Hold on you just can't kidnap the most wanted bachelor whenever you want . " I wanted to smile blush but I didn't because right now I was really annoyed and anxious at same time. " stop your nonsense and just come with me " " No what do you want to talk about just tell me I have something important to do and yes unlike you i haven't forgotten our conversation last night so please leave me and my hand both. Good bye miss. " I stood there as wanted to hit him more for being angry but I didn't want to ruin this when all he needed was first aid . " are you done !!! Neither I have forgotten but unlike you your hand needs care Mr. Mehra now stop being so stubborn and come with me . "

He pulled me against the wall and he kissed me what he kissed me yes he kissed me hard and deep his kiss was like he was waiting for this only . every inch of my body wanted to pull into this but before I could he stepped back and whispered in my ear " just fucking call me Raghav I told you I hate being called by my professional darling but you don't understand anything. You just want things according to you so yes this a punishment next call me even in front of anybody and I won't hesitate even for a second kissing you in front of public. Whatever you said yesterday you have hurted me angel yes you did you can do the first aid of my hands but what about the pain I'm feeling in the the chest you cannot remove it . So please you don't have to do this also beacause you are the reason behind these bruises and everytime I see them it will remind me of our conversation "
With that he released me but all i wanted was to go back to him and confined back into him .
" Raghav the infection might spread please...... " I spoke in a very low voice . Finally I think he listened to me beacause he glanced at me silently started walking in the direction of my cabin .

When we reached there I told him to take seat . I took the gauze piece and started cleaning it . He kept silent he didn't even show any emotion of pain on his face. I really felt bad . After some time his phone rang I think it was of Ankush he was taking it out but I stopped him and took the phone in my hand and kept it near his ear " hello !!! Yes I'm here in the doc's room yeah wait for me I will be there. After that he ended the call .

After doing his first aid he got up and said " Thank you Dr. What's the fees for this. But all idid was staring at him. " we didn't speak for some time but then I said " not needed " he just nodded and went even without saying any thing . And I could sense an tear drop rolling down my eyes.

The moment we didn't speak anything I so hardly wanted him to know . I really have hurted him . Just like you always do !!!mocked my inner self !!!!

But I know I have to stay stronger ...... I cannot let my inner demons spread !!!! And ruin his life also !