Chapter 4 (Raghav)

After completing with my morning walk and exercise i finally sat down to eat breakfast. Dadi had already left for some work .
While sitting for the breakfast i got a text from Ankush my best friend and my business partner* needed you to take care of the interview as I & uncle are busy handling the california clients.... *

Shaking my head with no other option called Anvi my P.A " cancel my appointment after 10:00 a.m I have to interview the freshers"

Kept my phone aside and ate my breakfast. And went to my work .

 And went to my work

10:30a.m
Reaching my cabin replying to the the necessary emails and signing the documents finally took a chance to breathe and saw a notication from dadi ( grandmother) when there was a knock my door "May I come in sir ?"
" Please "
" This file contains all the information required for the candidate and this file needs your sign"
" Sir the candidate are wailing in the waiting room "

Signing the documents I told " let's start . Send the first candidate and please bring me my black coffee ☕"saying this to her i finally turned to my laptop & she left

* Dealing with this freshers is a task . You know that Ankush you will have to give me treat . * Meassaging him
I turned to my laptop and started working.

Again someone knocked at the door. " Come in "I said

Without looking in her direction i spoke " Good morning!!! Ms. Ahuja please be seated "calming myself i finally spoke ....

But there was no reply. I waited for the reply , finally I looked up irritated and found her staring at me .

Our eyes met  but instead of the usual exciting look  of many people all I could see was confusion......

She just looked like a splendid dream of mine which was defaced !!! ❤️❤️

( Fr those who think that how did he come to know that there was a girl he had the info already.... )