Chapter 35 The confession

Sachedda

All I was confused when he said sorry !!!! I wanted to ask why ??? Just then he spoke " I'm sorry I shouted on you . I shouldn't have , I know you won't be angry but still I'm sorry . My behaviour was completely unexplained .... and I know no part of an excuse can be there to let go of my behaviour .... " all I could do was to look at his eyes . He was looking at the ground just like a person who is guilty about his bad deeds ... his eyes were finding something on floor .... his hands were clenched as if just now something will happen and he will hug me and cry .... All this just for one shouting I just could not comprehend what to say !!! Like how am I suppose to react to this ...
There was just the sound of the rain in the background which was speaking ..?life is really weird just look at this guy he is feeling guilty just for shouting on me that too also for the sake of myself  that I could not take stand for myself and then also he is saying sorry !!!! And on the other hand my family!!!!! Mocked me a parted smile came out ...

I smile & stood in front of him !!! He was just looking down still not meeting my eyes .... he looked just like a innocent soft baby who did some mistake and was now confessing it in front of everyone... honestly I loved his soft side ... someone really in deep .... ignoring my inner self I just wrapped my arms around his shoulders and made him bend a little so that our height could match and that's when I realise he is far taller than me. ... "  Your apology accepted Mr. Future  Husband , now let's get ourselves dried before we catch cold .. " i said meeting his eyes and while leaving hand I also petted his head... he was now shocked what did I just do !! I myself was shocked ... while turning he stopped me by grabbing my waist and spoke something in my ear " hmm future husband I see . That is how you treat him .. hhh by petting his head I  see angel this place is showing a whole new  side of yours.... If I would have known the  effect of this place on you i would have ensured our first meeting to be here instead of my office ... anyways in the end I got you  . That is what matters and yes thanks for the apology .... but there is still a lot to come to you ....and it is important for you to know as well . But first let's get you all dried first and then continue .... beacuse the night is not over yet .....  " He left saying that !!

Raghav

This whole time I just kept looking at her she was so happy , her real self was shining in the darkness caused by the rain amidst the showers .....I found myself so attracted to her .... My goodness I just could not handle myself from kissing her . She is steeling every ounce of my gentleman behaviour left within me . The coldness of this place was not even sufficient to cool my inner self which was on fucking fire after her calling me future husband ... God this was suppose to be for dadi , you know it was for your own reason !!! Said my inner self . Yes this the thing it was to be supposedly for outshining them but instead I'm deeply falling for this girl .... just her smile is enough to make me crazy ,make me follow her like a love sick puppy .... my body,  the way it reacts the way it hungry for her  I just could not comprehend.  It is not like I have never done before , but my body is being obsessed with her on next level . I'm just trying to calm myself down after thinking of her , the cold showers are not helping me anymore somehow,  I keep myself restrained , because I don't want to pressurize her or force and these are my feelings she has already told she has no interest in getting married ... and now she is acting as if she has  accepted.  My angel is really a puzzle and sometimes she acts  like mirror at same time how can someone be like this .... one thing for sure is clear  I need to tell her everything..

Looking at my concerned face she came under the shade .... whatever she said was making me more harder ,so I decided to go in and make the arrangements for us to dry ourselves ..

This cottage is one of the my best creations .... because I love this place . It peace the beauty  that this  place holds is something magical . Everytime I come here it feels I'm closer to nature & to  the unbound posivity that it holds ... I have made this place feel like a home less rooms more cozier, more merrier and happy vibes ...

I was just unpacking my bag when " where should I change. " she asked ..... "with me my dearest future wife" I smiled and said

Some glimpse of the cottage