chapter 27 The Mess

Hi guys !!

Before starting the chapter I wanted to inform that due to he glitch of wattpad I had lost a chapter which I wrote and I'm not able to recover it .....

So I will just give the the synopsis of 26 chapter which was the birthday...here it goes

Sachedda when went to bring the cake for the party she received two cakes .... confused  she brought both the cakes thinking of Raghav's plan to bring the cake .... though she was disappointed that he did not trust her with her choices still she brought the cakes to the house ... During this party she also met Raghav's friend Ankush .... but they did not have conversation as she was busy with the arrangements ... then Raghav entered and saw her and was completely dumbfound to see her.... Everything was perfect when suddenly just like the movie hero's occur at entry gate this time. His family entered which made him angry to the core and he thought that she had called them for the party ..... which was also confirmed by the cake that was brought ..She on the other side she was stunned to see her future in laws and got nervous. She decided to go to kitchen and have some water when someone grabbed her arms tightly flipped her amd said " How f** king dare you ??? Sachedda's dress!!!

 She decided to go to kitchen and have some water when someone grabbed her arms tightly flipped her amd said " How f** king dare you ??? Sachedda's dress!!!

The two cakes

Sachedaa

Sachedaa

"How dare you?  "He asked me .... it was the first time I saw so much  anger in his eyes . But why was he angry . What did I do ???

" who in the hell gave you right to interfere in my life ... hhh answer me " he asked me by tightly gripping my arms .... My arms were paining he was going to imprint every finger on my arm . " Leave me Mr - .... I mean Raghav you are hurting me ...." "as if I care "he said ...

" I had warned you not to interfere in my life . How dare can you even think you will do something like that and I'll forgive you . Tumse ek baar pyaar se kya baat karli you think you are going to be a part of family now...hhh. I dont want to see your face right now..... you know agar tum dadi ke close nhi hoti toh I would have thrown you and destroyed you for doing this..... A small tear left my eye that made him come out of anger .....he released me and before I could have asked something he left . Suddenly my breathless came back . All those VOICES DAMN leave me . That's all I could  scream in my mind but nothing came out!!!!

The rest of the night went hell. I was suffering badly from headache because either cried a lot and them all the family members ignored me as a speck of dirt.... and they were not interested and him he was nowhere to be seen after the cake cutting incident. I wanted to run but I could not. Not now Sach.... you are stronger than this....

Raghav

I was actually pissed off how could she not even say sorry for her own mistake. When I looked into her fully confused eyes I came back to reality and left her arms . I could see the imprints but my anger was not letting me console her.  I decided to leave when dadi told me about cake cutting . She also called her for cutting the cake as she was now going to be part of the family . I had holded her hand and a burning sensation felt all over. After  some  time when the celebrations got over .... dadi came to me ... I was busy in my study room trying to focus on my work " Beta can I come ???"

Dadi I told you you never have to ask for permission.  " I  said. Dadi came in and sat beside the chair . " Thank you beta to both of you for making my birthday memorable.  "And I'm sorry .... " dadi what happened why are you saying sorry ..."  dadi looked confused " hhh  beta ??" " dadi sachedda called them didn't she??? so why are you apologizing ...."
"
"No beta you might have misunderstood her she didn't call them it's me who called them ..... " My world stopped moving ..... No this cannot be  !¡ " Dadi don't take her blame on you .... " " Raghav what are you saying . Why will I do that I had called them because I wanted to celebrate this birthday with my whole family.  I don't know what are you talking about . I was a bit sad that you were not coming but then I got surprise when I saw you.... anyways since both the families are here I was thinking of calling sachedaa' s parents and fix everything what do you say ....." I was upset and happy I had realised my mistake " whatever you say dadi!!!"

She smiled kissed my forehead " god bless you both I'll go inform inform her family about the meeting tomorrow.....I smiled and nodded with that she went .... both of my hands were now in on my forehead... What did you do Raghav...._you hurted your angel you stupid creature !!!!!_