Chapter 25 The inner chaos

3 Months

" I need the papers asap or else forget about the Deal. " I growled over the phone . It's been three months I'm here . Not that I'm complaining because I really enjoy my work  , and also it is a way to stay away from the chaos. Yes chaos Dr sachedaa . She has made chaos in my mind . I just don't know to to kick her out of my mind . My angel is been occupying my head since  I have come here . I don't know why how and when. I call dadi whenever possible , actually every alternate day and she does not stop talking about my angel. How they plan dinners, late night movies , even gossips about me . I'm eagerly to know what she has to say about my stories. I admit that I get badly jealous but then I'm happy dadi has somebody and that somebody is my angel. Finally a small smile creeps through my face everytime I gear about them. My people , my world . I will do anything which is required to protect them from the cruel world around me.

*Flashback*

I waited for them in living room . I was thinking about her when they entered . " My Bacha came today " . She came and hugged me sidded by dad . I stiffed . It suffocated me she suffocated me , this place suffocated me . My brother also joined with my bhabhi . Dad came and patted me when I greeted him.
And sat on the chair. " My brother came and hugged me. " we shared a good equation as brothers I was not so close to my bhabhi but I was just happy that they had each other just like my parents. " so beta what do want to eat . Tell me I will tell the chef to make it. " My mother uttered . Sourness came in my mouth. " I just came to visit you all and also wanted to discuss something important and then I have leave for  New York. " come on beta you have come after so many months please stay here ...."Yes because last time I remembered I visited here was when dadi forced me to bring her here . That's it . I came and not by my choice. " Some other time. "

My dad understood my silence " So beta what brought you here. " we did not share a typical father son relation but it was not even worst like I had with my mom. Clearing my throat I spoke " I'm getting married ". They were all stunned . Silence ran through this place .

Who's the girl? When did you first  meet her? What's the name ? what does the girls do ? " My mom started bombarding me with questions . I fisted my hands tightly I could see my white knuckles..

" Come down Mom . Her name is Dr Sachedaa . She is MD medicine . Works in a hospital and we meet through dadi's contact. I and dadi have already met her family . And we are getting married . "

"What How can you decide everything by yourself without your parents . " My anger grew .....control Raghav just for dadi's sake please ........

" How did her parents agree before meeting us. " asked my father . I turned towards him and said with sincerity " we informed them that you stay in London so it was not possible for you to come on such a short notice and they understood. They are willing to meet you to finalise the marriage dates and everything . And that is why I'm here to share news . Dadi has said that the final say will be yours. "

The silence still prevailed ..... " what if the girl turned out to be a gold digger . " My blood boiled at her statement.  Don't Raghav dont loose please...... my inner voice was screaming . How can she talk about my angel like that . No one has a right to judge her and gold digger ..... she can be anyone but a gold digger like seriously.  I just don't know why do I talk to them . Because they are your parents stupid .

I have met her and I'm convinced to marry her . She is really good " . "You are naive my child a gold digger won't come and tell you hat she is a gold digger . And even if she is not she cannot adjust in our family. You know very well what it takes to be here a lot of responsibility comes I don't think she is capable of. " " and I think it is absolutely not good to judge anyone without knowing them . I suggest you to meet her and then decide . about the family I'm happy being with her I don't care about the norms and she is a very responsible girl it is me who she has to live with . If she is happy with me No one should be bothered by her . "I felt  It was quite a speech by looking at my mom's face she was astounded by my confession. I myself was surprised because it was looking like I was madly in love with her . This was necessary in order to convince them so yes if this is what it takes I will give my hundred percent to make them believe ......