chapter 8

Sachedda

Coming home after a long drive and my god the locals why are they a so crowded !!! Notification pop up Vivan " today we all are going to the club no excuses tolerated see you at our place come soon Rishita , Shaina, & Rajdeep are also coming see you there ... bye " seeing at this i immediately knew it was Rajdeep's plan he liked Shaina a lot we were all colleague and thus being vivan's friend I always got to know all the gossips 😉😉. Today I also wanted to go because after whatever happened I needed something to do so why not drinking !!!! I usually don't drink a lot just occasional because I just cannot handle me after drinking ....

RAGHAV

The club was in full Saturday mood spotting Ankush I went there and already our boy's gang was present and had started drinking and enjoying

Approaching there I silently greeted others because of my gruff mood but Ankush being him could not hide the winning smirk on his face . I just don't know who tells him all the gossips of the office 😕 swear that person .... " Good evening Mr . Groom" says he I return it with a glare ... The glare earns him a laughter he laughs more loudly this time ;stop it Ankush not today !! I mouth him Sid and Ajit are already looking at us suspiciously " What did we miss buddy " sid asks " our beloved Raghav dear had met a girl for marriage " listening to this they all start laughing now . Not responding as I don't want to create a scene I turn to return to my place I can just stay at home and try to figure out a way to handle myself than being here with them. " Chill buddy sorry we won't bother you . Promise " but still he is laughing man don't me force to punch you !!!!!! With all my sanity I don't punch him . Sid and Ajit get up goes towards the bar " go guys enjoy and we are going to enjoy there pointing at dance floors " they vanished leaving me and ankush alone "listen I'm in no mood right now to quarrel on this already you have gave enough contribution of yours to make my day hell " " Why are you blaming me for the misunderstanding that you had " this guy really knows a lot how ???????
" you made me do the interview " " so?? You should thank me for your romantic meet up and perhaps I was busy " changing the topic say " how did the meeting go ? "

"Don't worry bro things are smooth the guy they sent could not figure out your twist so the Deal is still on and also I'm find the culprit soon .... "

I need him ASAP doing this for long I haven learnt one thing that never ever reveal your masterplan and backup plan to anyone as people love to share your mind with others ... bloody them .... always keep one element of surprise so that even the rivals get the information you still can carry on smoothly.... best part is I have a best friend who is more like a brother to me Ankush,.... he has always been there from the scratch to the top . Nothing is hidden from him my strengths and secrets he knows it all . He is best friend I could always lay on....

"Don't worry bro we are finding him soon leave everything amd enjoy yourself !!! " with that he shifts to the bar " wanna join " "nope you enjoy I will be here !!!!" With that he goes

That's when I spot somebody in the crowd and I'm freezed because I'm dumbfounded at looking at that person ......
Firstly I just could not believe my eyes angel 😇 what was she doing here then I spotted a bunch of people around her cheering and talking they were drinking 🍸 . She looked in my direction at the same moment . I think she averted her gaze because when I looked back she was enjoying no way it seemed to me that she had cried . Here I was so freaking worrying. Anger crept through me because now I wanted my answer . Why did she deny ??? Why did she go ??? I sat on the couch which was exactly in front of her where she was and then fixated my gaze on her ..... yes I wanted her to know I was watching her .The club was by now more noisy but all I could hear was her laugh her hair which by surprise were open . The shade of her hair perfectly suited her face the exact shade the exact length. How can I be so obsessed in just one meeting?? Suddenly the mixed feeling of both jealousy and anger came . Maybe I was thinking too much but why was she Laughing so carefree with them and nervous with me . Why angel😇😇😇 why do you do this???? Rubbing my face I drank a glass of scotch . The scotch was not helping because all I saw her dancing . Her dress who wears such dresses to the club ( this is a club u idiot) said my voice yes she was wearing a cute black dress which reached mid thigh and she actually looked angel in that dress with her hair open .

 Her dress who wears such dresses to the club ( this is a club u idiot) said my voice yes she was wearing a cute black dress which reached mid thigh and she actually looked angel in that dress with her hair open

I'm coming angel !!!!! Be ready

I'm coming angel !!!!! Be ready ...