chapter 38 The morning full of surprises

Sachedaa

7:00 a.m.

The sunlight woke me up . After a long time I had felt good . This place was heaven because you can smell him everywhere . What no nothing like that . I woke up to see he was not there in the room . When I went down I saw him sleeping on the couch . I did not want to disturb him so I went back to the porch at the backside . I had an absolute spectacular view . I had a book in my bag back I started reading it . The voices of the environment have always been my healer . I'm glad he too likes being surrounded  the environment. When I was reading suddenly I could smell him .

 When I was reading suddenly I could smell him

The next thing he did took me to cloud nine . He came in sleepy 😴 🥱  and slept hugging me " sleep some more jaan !!!! I don't want to let you go .... " he was surely muttering in his sleep ....
He was a perfect model . I felt so proud and warmth that unwillingly I started massaging his hairs ....my future husband was damn tired and I wanted to console him. I had always aspired to have a husband like him. I had always prayed to God for a person like him . I use to always say "if you don't want to give man of my choice than don't give me at all. " and that is why I guess I never got one .... until this stupid fellow came in my life . " Am I looking that funny jaan ? " he said making me come out of my thoughts . " h no " he slowly looked at me " even if I'm it is all yours !!!you should have called me ." He said still with closed eyes nudging me softly giving butterflies in my stomach . " you were sleeping peacefully so I thought to prepare breakfast for you . "I said trying to get up " No jaan please . I want  sleep for some more time like this . " he kept my hands back on his hair and tried copying my action of massaging " Buddhu !!!! ( idiot ) " I said smiling and massaging " only for you angel". We remained there . I loved it I just wanted this moment other to end . "

"You know  I'm not close to my parents

"You know  I'm not close to my parents . Infact I hate them " he said opening his eyes not looking at me !!!!" Raghav you - " .  " Don't jaan let me finish not today !" He said softly but in a firm voice . They left me with dadi when I was 3 months old . I always wanted to be with them . But they never even called me. I was too young to understand everything . Dadaji ( grandfather)& dadi always use to tell me fictional stories about them . When I grew i slowly started accepting the facts.  I truely never hated them . They use to visit me once or twice maybe every year alone without  my siblings . I remember I fine year when I was in 5th grade they were going to come that is what dadi told me and she also told that my siblings are coming . I was so happy as I was first time going to meet them . You know I even decorated Both there rooms ,helped dadi with all the preps . I was so excited I even told Ankush , I flexed everywhere in my school .... it was like the best day of my life . " he stopped maybe recalling the feeling . I could see tears falling down his eyes.  I felt tears in mine .

" Then I requested dadaji that we will personally go and pick them up. I thought that I will finally reunite with my family and never allow them to leave me. Dada ji convinced me to stay at home and surprise them . There flight got delayed you know I didn't even eat my dinner and kept waiting for them. They had come very late . I felt so sleepy sach still I kept on waiting for them . I was waiting in my room when I heard there voices . I happily went down to meet them . When I was running down the stairs . I heard them talking , no actually shouting , they were yelling at Dada ji that why did they wait for them . I saw both of my siblings sleeping . Dada ji explained them but they  still talked  to him rudely . I got more angry when they called them irresponsible.  I could not handle sachhh I could not handle . I went there and hugged my grandfather . Then my dad's wife come down and scolded  me why did not I eat . I was so sad I told Dada ji to take me upstairs.  I did not eat that day . Next day i had a holiday due to Sunday.  So I slowly went down after completing my morning routine , I saw two of them playing my brother and my sister when I went down and asked them to play with with me too , you know what my sister told me " who are you "???" I choked . This is definitely not possible . I had tears in my eyes I felt numb . 💔 how could they , how did he !!!! " my elder brother introduced us . Then when I asked them if I could play with them my sister denied . I went running inside and saw all of my family was there Dada ji ,dadi , Nanu , Nani,  and my parents discussing about me . My grandparents were telling them to take me with them but they said that they could not afford my expenses.  My Dada dadi even told them to move back leaving everything as my Dada ji had bussiness but my parents denied the offer . " You cant let the the poor child leave here alone said my Nani  " what should I do then I never wanted another kid but because of everyone's presure we had it and not one but two . Mom i cannot control everything . Just now everything is starting to  settle there so leaving is not an option . Please handle him for few more years I promise I will take him once he is grown up.  My mom said pissed. Can you imagine sach listening to  any parents telling that their child was unwanted.... I felt sad , numb  worthless . I went back to my room . I did not come out of my room for that day . Dada ji and dadi came to my room ,convinced me to come out to go play with them , my parents had knocked the door tried to talk to me but I refused not opening the door   then ; I think they got call and had to return back . I knew they were not taking me but I had made a family drawing of our our whole family. I somehow decide to give them . When I went there I mom saw me she came tightly slapped me , she said I was a very bad boy and I was being  disrespectful towards them . The worst part was she blamed my grandparents for that . She also told me that if I behave in the same way I she would throw me into hostel. Somehow my grandparents stopped her . " He hugged me even tighter now . He was completely broken I could see it .

" I failed that year . I didn't even care anymore what did they think about me ..... not even interested result . When I came home I heard  my dadi and my mother talking . My dadi was telling her that I was a kid , not to be so harsh , but my mother was blaming everything on my dadi and her upbringing. I for the first time saw tears in her eyes eyes . My dadi cried that day . My Dada ji was sick . She handled everything . I don't know sach what happened I went there and threw the phone . Dada ji and dadi looked shocked. I went there ,sat on dadi lap hugging her tightly,. I'm sorry dadi . I promise I will come 1st every year this won't ever happen again please don't leave me I dont want to go there .... I will perform better...  I promise you . I kept crying and repeating the same thing again and again . My grandparents consoled me and due to previous performance the grandmaster of our school took a retest and passed me . That was the day and today is the day . I never have let my dadi cried again  . My Dada ji  died very next year because he was very sick . My dadi seeing me didn't cry in front of me my grandfather took a promise from my grandmother thay she will live her life to the fullest even if he was not there . Nana and my Nani died in a road accident after a few years . My parents didnt even bother to come on my dada ji's funeral , just my father came and left after attending it . My dadi handled everything . She and my Dada ji were mad for each other . There love it is beyond explanation.  I looked upto there love . I have always respected it . I have always craved for it . They knew how to take responsibility.  I swore on my Dada ji death bed I will take care of his wife , and become a man he would be proud off . Till this day I have not disrespected my dadi , she is my life , she is the reason  behind who I'm. She is goddess to me . When I grew up I started my own business , my brother and I slowly bonded . And my sister still feels sorry what what she did . I understand she was a child back then . But now we all bond so well irrespective of what anyone tells us . "

He sat up , his eyes were red of crying .his hairs were tangled . He looked pathetic still He was still giving me a glimpse of his childhood self . Taking my hands in his he spoke " I'm sorry I shouted on you on dadi's birthday. Because I thought you had called them . My parents and I don't go well . After the year  I failed I had alwlays tried to excel in all the fields in my school , acedemics,sports , cultural everthing . parents tried to talk me take me back with them but i refused to go . I had taken promise from my dadi and Ankush to never try to reunite me with them. When i saw you that day . I again felt everything back. I felt so bad . I knew you did not have do on purpose but  don't know what got into me and I did . I'm sorry sach , I'm genuinely sorry  I promise it won't happen aga- " I could not control more and I kissed him ...... 💜💜💜yes I did . Trust me  not even in once of a second I'm going to  regret it...!!!! I hope so