chapter 16

Sachedaa

With every nerve i calmed my pulse down and entered the the restaurant. The scent of the restaurant was elite and my outfit was way out of the place today also . I looked around me but people were pretty busy but the waiters were judging me as if I was at a wrong place which apparently I was a small hand came round my waist i finched but his grip was tight so he held me tightly. The waiter helped us to our table . And he asked us order food . Raghav looked towards me and asked " Veg or non- veg "
"Veg " I said . Without further a do he quickly ordered some veg food and wine . Though I don't drink " Mr. Meh-......." he gave me a frustrated looked i quickly changed it " I mean Raghav you didn't have to - " " so where were we " what; does he not have any manners not cut someone when they are talking .....I will also not listen to him. " so why do you want me to tell dadi( grandmother) that I don't want to get married to you . " I just nodded fidgeting my finger and looking down " ok then " suddenly I looked up I don't know this was a happy newsss right I never wanted to marry him & that's what he is saying he will not get married so why this disappointment and sadness in my heart ..... because you expected him to .... !!!!!NOOOOOO!!! I CAN'T coming out my thoughts I said " thank you and i really appreciate it . I think I should go now.... with that I wanted to run away from there as soon as possible wanted to get away from here and run to my burrow my home my safe place where nobody was there , could find me again get lost ....... but then he grabbed my wrist and made me sit again .... this time he came a bit closer radiating all his energies to me.....
" Doc if you don't want to marry me why don't you say no to your parents. "No this cannot happen they won't listen " i whispered. " Doc you there "he said clearing my throat I said " I think it will be good if you say you know it won't look good on my part to say no ...." " I'm not getting the point doc " " there's no point to get just say no that's it it is easy why are thinking so much ." I said hurriedly trying to finish our conversation as soon as possible .
" Doc i would have if I didn't like you . But I think I can try with you I want to , but since you don't want to then you can go ahead and say no. " he said with a smirk on his face. " " Mr meh- I mean Raghav I can't you just think it won't be good for your image " a smile appeared on his face and he calmly replied" Doc the thing is at this stage I don't even care what anybody thinks of me , plus if you don't want marry me you have tell your parents that you don't want to get married or the last option is that you have to convince me so that Im convince that I don't want to marry you. "

What is he a psychopath???? Ohhh godddd he is really making it difficult for me whyy???? " Raghav why do you want to marry a girl who is not interested in marriage either

What is he a psychopath???? Ohhh godddd he is really making it difficult for me whyy???? " Raghav why do you want to marry a girl who is not interested in marriage either. She will not be able to complete all you need as a wife if I won't marry whole heartedly. I will be a very bad wife & trust me I don't even know how to cook . " his dimple appeared while he was listening to me intently. " See I want a wife who loves me & seeing your dedication of not marring me realised you are so firm and decisive so just imagine if you being so stubborn in one decision how much firm you will be once we take some decisions infact i would love to have you in my life such a desicive person and talking about cooking I don't mind I know cooking I can cook whatever you like ..... " then he saw directly in my eyes and said " I need a wife not a cook or a trophy who is perfect; I would to have you in my life . But just for your sake i give you 10 min to convince me not to marry you.... if you are successful i won't marry you if not then be ready to get married beacause I'm not saying no " .....

RAGHAV
Watching her finch on my touch made me angry like an asshole why is she so distant why can't she be any other girl why is she making me obsessed with her i just cannot understand. Just by looking at her I want to know her more her smile her care free nature the way she talks to other people I want her to talk to me but I know she won't . She gave a lot of non sense reasons not to get married but somehow the more she gave the reasons not to marry her the more she convinced me to marry her I just don't know why . You have to marry her you idiot..... said the small voice of my brain . Clearing my thoughts . For her sake i agreed to give her 10 more minutes to convince me not to marry her .some of actually not some all of her reasons were just bullshit . She said she didn't looked pretty i say she is the most beautiful ❤️ women i have seen in my life she says she is rude and has less temper I say she is girl with a pure and golden soul..... a soul which ..is only mine a soul who can fill you and make you swim in the ocean of love and affection.... and shower her kindness ... less temper bullshit all she is patient with Me even if she isn't it's okay her tantrums are really cuteeeohhh cute and all you are not yourself Raghav are you really .......NOOOOOO SAY LIESSS TO Yourself 👀👀 I gripped my fork a bit tightly now . Seeing me tensed she spoke with a bit softness this time " any problem is there . If you want I can leave " " No ang- i mean doc there is no problem ✨ everything is absolutely ok and yes the only problem here are your reasons "
" I don't like socialising a lot . Infact i hate them. " she said trying for the last time....
I little smile appeared on my face *" no problem dear I m also a person who prefers to stay at home rather than going somewhere out so no problem if you are not comfortable to come with me . And yes now your time is up so I'm sorry to say but you were unable to convince me .so stop pushing it harder and just enjoy your dinner . " "But - " i shushed her by putting my finger on her lips and directed her to eat silently. She looks so cute when she follows my orders hyeeeee her lips ..... agar aese hi Raha toh app toh mujhe marke hi manegi mohotarma "( she is just going to be satisfied only after killing me ) this dinner was the best part . I haven't felt such peace and warmth was in a long time ..... there in this silence ... which Im loving.......