Chapter 39 Regret or not ????

Raghav

I was so shocked that I could not believe.... The wet tears from her eyes proved the reality ... yes she kissed me ohhh god.... why sach why are you so irresistible.... my god someone control me or else I will eat her up because you are addictive my angel. Her eyes were closed I got scared what if she regrets it afterwards . After some time she broke the kiss we both were breathless.... but to be honest I wanted to live like this forever... she looked at me ." I'm sorry I never knew the story . I'm sorry for being so hard on you ..... But i really think you- " she was sniffing now " you - I cannot love you the way you want Raghav ... just like you I'm deeply ,broken and shattered please try to -" I could not comprehend the feeling whatever she was saying , she was not making sense she is mine can't she see this .. .. I could not wait holding her by her arms is said " you cannot leave me now or ever you are not allowed , I will personally pick every shattered broken piece of yours and mend it in a way that will  make you my angel the way I see you , this smile , this selflessness,  this warmth , this honesty,  I will make you mine , and never allow anyone to break it not even yourself , mind that jaan , I'm a man of my words . I will find the truth behind this  very soon , you will tell me , trust me angel, I will not spare a single broken piece within you. You are not in this state right now but soon you will understand and give yourself to mee!!! " Saying this I hugged her again I knew she was stunned by my confession but I wanted to make myself very clear. We sat there for some time none of us spoke .

" I think we should get ready and leave I have go to hospital too . " she said while trying to remove my head from her lap . " hmm I wish we could stay here like this forever " , " forever is a myth Mr.  future husband " that was the time I saw her eyes full of unexplained sadness ..... you will soon tell me the reason jaan 

We got up and got ready. The car drive was mostly silent .... I felt awkward I wanted to know was she regretting our kiss ... Is that the reason she was not talking , sad ....

At home

Arey aa Gaye tum dono ?" Said dadi .  " Ha dadi apse dur Kitna hi rahenge?" ( for much time  do you think we can stay away from you ?? " ) she said while hugging her from back side . This was perfect moment.  Two female of my life happily , hugging each other . I secretly clicked there photo .... my new wallpaper I thought ... " wow dadi you forgot your grandson after getting a granddaughter.... I think I regret bringing  her here . I should have instead dropped her at her home ... she is stealing my spot " "  ha true , you got my plan" she said . " "  rone lagega"( he will start crying) said dadi . " Raghav beta and sachedaa since you both are here we are planning to prepond your engagement to this weekend . " No. " she said in a surprising tone .

Sachedaa

What no how is it possible ?  Nope engagement this weekend is not possible. On our way back we didn't speak much beacuse honestly I was astounded by his confession . How can his parents do that ?well look who's talking? Mocked my inner self !!!! NOT now .... when I saw them stunned I could he him stiffening...

" I mean engagement on a very short duration.... how will we manage . I mean my duties, his work he also has go back !!" " That is why beta we planning to prepond the ceremony so that when he comes back again you both can get married.... " "  but dadi I need to ask my parents " I retorted finding an excuse . "  " we already discussed everything beta . Your parents are ready they said ,and the arrangements are going to be done by mahi's friend who is wedding planner . " . I looked at him so that he could make his dadi explain , but what is said was unexpected " ok dadi no problem  , everything will be handled I will inform Ankush if you  need any help" ...." yeh huina baat( see this is the spirit )" she said .... " mein paani pike aati hun ( I'm thirsty.)" I said after leaving the place because I was so frustrated and confused . Thanks to  the hormones for acting  as a spark to the situation..... why god ji why me ???? 

I went to kitchen . I felt so breathless.  How could they ??? Why cannot for once someone understand me ,ask me and let me take my own decision,  how can he ? Just before coming here he was promising me and you believed him just like always do , you stupid girl!!!!! Ya right this what people in my life do ... I don't know with who's permission they do !!!! For once I was starting to think that this is going to be okay ..... why why why ..... my rage was increasing.  Years of my meditation practice was going in vain . No Sach you have to control yourself not right now go to gym .... run do whatever but not here !!!!! I drank the whole bottle unknowingly.... " are you nervous ??? " he said .when I turned around he was leaning the kitchen frame . Great after everything he still has guts .. my grip around the bottle tightened . Making a straight face I again turned around and started filling the bottle . I heard the footsteps motioning forward . " it is nothing like that ...  I was genuinely feeling thirsty so I came in ! " I said not looking at him .
" sach I told you not to lie -"  this is over now " yes I have a damn problem even  with your existence. Now what ??? What will you do ? H tell me ...I have 100 times told you to leave me alone with myself still you don't get this thing straight into your head . You were talking about mending broken things but you know what piecescan be mended not the crushed powder that is what I'm,  anywaysi have to go , I don't have  time for this stupid things . Message me when I'm required ." With that I walked out of the kitchen when he grabbed me and pressed me between him and the nearby wall.. so that dadi  could not see us " are you really going to do this .... why do hate me so much why sach will really be able to live ... you know what now I get where is all this coming from you regret kissing me don't you ...??? " I was so angry now I was not my senses now ... " Leave me " I said fainting the eye contact ... I could see his eyes full of rage and sadness as If I was breaking his heart once again .. see this is what I do I break people I hurt them that is why  I don't let anyone near me ever !!!!I broke the contact . We stayed like this ... if I spoke right I will surely ruin things more ... he left me my body ached for his touch ... he went to the fridge took the bottle and disappeared from the kitchen . After some time of handling myself I went to the kitchen . I saw dadi sitting there " dadi I should get going I have to reach to the hospital.." I said looking around for any sign of him .... " ok beta we will meet during the shopping . Both of you can adjust timings and bring the rings by yourself we all have decided this . " I just nodded positively.  I started to leave when  dadi said something for which I also not have an answer for " beta are happy for this  arrangement. " I just smiled and said " yes dadi !!! Don't worry I'm " wait I will tell Raghav to drop you off ..." she said " it's okay dadi he already had a long drive I think he should rest . I will manage . " ok beta come back soon!!!! I cannot wait to bring you here as soon as possible .

I went downstairs.. I saw Mark standing near the gate ... " mam sir has asked us to drop you off  safely !!!" Without saying anything further I sat inside the car .