CHAPTER 28 The Mess Unsolved

Raghav

Next day in the office

" wow bro already in a bad mood !! Care to explain ?did bhabhi- "

" Don't you dare Ankush play with me right now I'm a hungry beast who is ready to pound on any flesh he gets so don't temt me ....." He gave a silent laugh and sat in the the chair in front of me " what happen... did your parents -" " that is the problem but this time it's my fault yaar I Impulsively shouted at her " his eyes widened listening to this " you shouted on dadi " " What no man I shouted on ange- I mean Dr. Sachedaa . " " What you have gone crazy , how can you she is so good man . How can do this .

" will you listen to me ..... she had called everybody so I thought she did call my family yaar I didn't knew that it was dadi's idea ... dadi told me at night after the party got over . Now the real thing is dadi wants our families to meet today and I'm trying to call her since last night but she is not picking any of my calls nor answering my texts. "

Ankush did not reply " you know what I really want to punch you hard for hurting her Raghav " a jealousy swept through " you are my friend firstly so I don't expect you to take her side and secondly I know whatever I did was stupid but I had no idea . Please tell me what should I do ???"

" deal with mess this time buddy . You have really dug deep hole for yourself.." " that is not what is called help " I mocked . " I anyhow had to clear the mess I had created so gathering my things up I said. " please handle rest of meetings for today . I will manage yours some other day.... " " I don't want to not after you did to my sister -in-lawa but then your are making up for your mistake so this one last time I'm covering you up. Now get your ass out of here and go and apologize to her .....a small smile came

" Thankz buddy . I owe you. " " you surely are " he said with that I left for the hospital .....

I'm coming angel .....

At the hospital 🏨

"Can you please tell me where is Dr . Sachedaa ....". " Good morning sir mam is busy in the ICU looking after patients .... is there something urgent ? Should I call her ... " The receptionist asked " No I'll wait for her in her cabin .... it took 2 hrs but there was no sight of her ..... where suddenly the door clicked open .... I thought It was her but here was her assistant doctor. " Sir do you  want anything ? " " where is she I want to meet her !!!" I spoke in a straight rude way because I had waited much for her atleast to show her face... " Sir mam is busy  she won't be available and so may  i could convey your message if something urgent is there - " "you - "I spoke in a angry tone .... " Sir please talk to mam on phone I'll call her ..." " for your kindest information I have her number I wouldn't have waited for long if i wanted to talk to her on phone I need to see her so I came personally. " " sorry sir but I-"

" fine connect the call ." His face was confused for a second but then he did what I told him . I
snatched the phone from his hands . She picked his call ... " hello did you collect the the report's? " " No, he didn't " I spoke in an irritated manner .... there was silence on the phone as if she was trying to calm Herself down " I have lot of work today ,so I'm sorry but I don't have time for you . So I think you should leave. " she said " but I'm willing to wait it's already lunch time ..." " I said I'm not free can't you see I have my patients lined up and unlike you I'm a Dr. Not an employer or owner of a company " so you think an owner has a lot of time ??? " " I never said that but yes it's your thing to assume everything...." I actually felt bad , she was being rude now you deserve it you idiot for not listening.... " When are you getting free?? " " at 8 :00 p.m I have to come to your house remember with my family? " " yes I do " " Good to know ,so now can I resume my work if you are done .please do not sit there and wait for me . Already because of you i have to so much unwanted attention. I dont want more. So please leave." WITH that she ended the call she was really upset and angry with me . God !!!!! Help me I returned the call to the doctor . And left from there ....

I had no idea what to do now !!! I returned to the office and engrossed myself with non stop meetings until dadi called me home !!!! Ankush asked me a lot of question but I completely ignored him .... and locked myself in the office .