Chapter 41 The preps begin

Sachedaa

He didn't come . I somewhere was praying for him to come . Atleast one glance ... please godji send him .... After deciding everything we went home . Today Is Wednesday tomorrow we had our clothes selection ... mandatory he has to be there . But Tanya also will be there I don't want her to be there .

Next day

I was so busy during the day in between the duties that I did not even realise when the evening came . This is the thing i love about my job i forget everything after stepping here . I was going while winding up everything so fast because i never wanted to keep him waiting . he might have come to pick me up . I hope so he comes !!!! I hurriedly went downstairs. The elevator wee taking time so I decided to take stairs from the 5th floor ... When I went there I could only see Mark over there . He came and spoke " Mam shall we ?? " I was very much sad now, he cannot do this ... 😢 😔 my heart felt a deep pang as if someone stabbed it with handle . I went and sat inside the car . I never meant to hurt you Raghav please come back ...... please ....

Today I will tell him sorry .... I opened the window as the air inside was suffocating me . After some time the car halted . "Mam your destination " wiping my tears I got down of the car saying " thanks" .

When I reached there I was already feeling out of place

When I reached there I was already feeling out of place.... please don't get panic please .... you can do it just control yourself. .... I went to the reception and there I saw Mahi " hi bhabhi glad atleast you came. "" why are you saying this , where is your brother ? " I said confusing " bhabhi actually bhai just called and said that he is going to be late , so he asked us not to wait for him and should start selecting the dresses . " I could not comprehend the feeling . I felt so bad I didn't want to select any dresses now i wanted to go ...... and punch him hard on his face .... ignorance ki bhi had hoti Hai!!!!!

Fine Idc !!!!!! You can go to hell Mr. Heartless screamed my inner voice. It was feeling like a tornado going inside . I went in and quickly finished my shopping . I was honestly not interested in anything anymore . I wanted to go back to my room and cry. I could not take it anymore . I'm tired .... honestly....

11:00 p.m.

I finished my dress selection and still there was no sign of him . I showed them the fittings ." Bhabhi I think you should go home you look tired .... " Ya she was right I was feeling numb emotinally and physically.... " yeah I will be leaving goodbye with that I was just going when everything blacked out and I felt unconscious and I held whatever came in my hand when a hand helped me .... when I saw it was Ankush his friend . Quickly he made me sit on the nearby bench " bhabhi are you fine??? " I just nodded. He went to his car and brought some water and gave me !!! " look have this " I smiled and said " Thank you " then when I stood up to give water bottle I again felt nausea " Sambhal ke bhabhi" he said while steadying me ." Oh my god you have fever .... " No I'm fine I said going back when my vision suddenly got blurred and a hand grabbed me by waist .... I could only see a figure ...

Raghav

Yesterday after our meeting I decided to work for some more time and then I returned home . I had to face her tomorrow god knows how will I do that . I'm not in a mood to meet her though my soul is feeling dead without her still . She does not want to see me. I hope everything goes as planned . 4 days of her not seeing me and me not seeing her felt like hell . I felt hopeless and numb but this is what she asked for . Today my scheduled was so tight that I genuinely could not pick her up , even if I wanted to . " Sir mam looked upset " that was what Mark said when talked with him . He is always there as a part of her security , she is important to me so is her safety . I never compromise in that . At almost midnight I thought of cancelling today's plan but tomorrow we both had to go for our ring shopping & then I was again packed ... because I had to wind up the documents before returning back to New York.

I was nervous so I even asked Ankush to come with me and like a good friend he agreed . He never denies me . He is one of the best person I have in my life. I genuinely can trust him with my life . He has been tolerating my nonsense since 4 days .... we went there in my car because he had to pick up his car from the garage on our way . I thought she might have gone by now . After reaching the spot there was only one parking space left so I told him to park there and I parkedat some other place nearby it . When I was coming back I was glancing at my phone when I bumped into someone ... not someone actually it was her .....ohhh god she was wearing a black kurta with marron dupatta and bangles too .... her hairs were open ... mine that's all I could say seeing her dressed like this ..." bro she is having fever " that's when I came out of my thoughts and glanced at her , she was unconscious . My angel was unconscious.... oh god !!!!! What happened???

I quick,you picked her in a bridal style and took her inside the place .... " Bhai what happened???" Mahi asked surprised " she has fever , bring some blankets , and let me call the doctor ...." After some time a female doctor came to check her .... " Raghav she will be fine she , make sure she takes rest ." She reassured " but what is the reason doctor " she has over worked and and also not eaten properly , may be that is why she fainted . This are the medicines please make her take those . " " sure doctor " I said.Ankush helped her to take a cab . Angel why do you do this .she was shivering badly so I took my coat out wrapped her . She looked like a cocoon. Sighting myself I got up " Mahi can we do this tomorrow?? " " But we will be needing the the dresses so the fitting can be done " a voice spoke from the corner " hello by the way I'm Tanya your planner. Glad to meet you Raghav . " she said forwarding her hands great now i have to tolerate her flirting...

" Also Raghav I wanted to discuss about the arrangements. I must say your future wife knows nothing about these kind of things ..." " Mahi can we wind this up early , show me her dress so that i can match mine. And for you Ms . Whatever I don't like when someone in my profession calls me by my name I prefer being called Mr . Mehra and secondly I don't mind my wife looking after arrangements I know her very well and I trust her choices . This is really important for her so it is better not to look it as an arrangements because it is important for her . For now I'm very sure you are really capable because Mahi has chosen you for our auspicious occasion. But do not take it granted because I'm sure you know very well I can have people to arrange all of this . But still my wife prefers to treat others with dignity so I forgive you this time . I hope this is the last mistake you do .... " I said in a very deadly serious tone ....

" Bhai you are a Rockstar!!!!. Bhabhi is really lucky ." She said when we came inside . " nope . Actually I'm lucky to have her in my life .lets wind this up so that I can take her back "

1:00 a.m .

She was still sleeping her fever was bit low after giving her injection . I had completed the trials .she did not show me her dress but just told her colour even Ankush saw the photograph o the dress but nor me .... I felt Fomo ( fear of missing out ) . Still I tried my best . I wanted to take her to my house but it was already late so I thought of taking her to her home instead her parents might be worried about her . " Ankush you go and I will drop her home . " " What about Mahi?" He asked " My boyfriend is coming to pick me up ...." she said in a cheering tone . I took her in a bridal style and kept her safely in the back seat and started driving .... " by the way Ankush you can drop Tanya if you want I said teasing him from my car .....