Chapter 36 The dinner night

Note : please read the mini dinner date chapter after this ...isk why this happensaybe due to some technical issues sorry for the inconveniences!!!✨✨

Sachedaa

What did he mean by that . " What ?" I said surprisingly. Turning his attention towards me he said . " are you confirming jaan ? Or you genuinely did not listen!" . Now I was nervous like he'll and I was damn sure it was evident on my face. Slowly he came towards me and I was stuck to the ground . He came close to my ear and I could smell him !!! Please tell this man to stay away I'm fainting ..... he will your future husband " is there a problem in changing with your future husband jaan !? " our eyes met I know he was teasing me the playful smirk was evident enough on his face !!!

To that I said intervening my hands on his shoulders " actually I don't have any problem . I just was not sure about will you be able to handle it or not ??? My dearest future husband !!!! " I said . Oh god two can play this game Mr. Raghav . His hands went on my waist and held it tightly . " trust me sweetheart you don't want to know how much I can handle . " He said looking into my eyes . That's it !!! This was the feeling I had always craved for , to be in someone's arms , to actually be there exclusively for someone , to have a person that is mine , him to look at me as if I was his world , as if he lov-. A tear came down from my eyes . I saw him changing his expression they were mix of anger and softness .... " kya hua jaan ? Why are you crying ??? what happened to you ?" He said holding my face and wiping them . I immediately took a step back to make myself face the reality " nothing has happened!!! They are rain drops .... nothing has happened....

I will go and check for other room !!! " I said escaping from his gaze .... I went towards the door and he banged the door to close it ... as I turned I could see his eyes has built rage as if someone has put it on fire ;he was now pressing me against the frame having his hand on the wall ...he was straight piercing my soul.... " are you crazy ? Or do you really think that you can fool me with anything you say ? Hh freaking answer me ..... no actually don't because I already know the answer . Nothing has happened right . That will be your answer sachedaa ... you really are an complete idiot . What do think I'm . I can't see on your face everything , everytime you damn think I cannot realise the difference between crying and itching hhh .... if you are a grown up woman then I too am a grown up man . I know the difference you don't have to do this .... I don't force you because I know it's damn new to you but this bullshit will not be tolerated.... you lying won't be ... don't you ever dare too because I fucking can read your mind I know even a crease on you face ... they always speak the truth , these eyes always speak the truth.... The truth i want to hear, the everything behind nothing the things which you want to tell , I know you don't have habit of sharing ....(S: my eyes widened ) I got know from your friends. But does not mean you have to lie ... just Don't say I will understand but don't lie .... I want you to share ,to freaking trust me .... trust is really important part of any relationship thats what dadi has told that is why I bought you here to tell you everything about me .... but I expect you to share atleast a little part of yours .... I know it cruelty to expect in return but you can try atleast ..... Damn sachhh when I see those tears in your eyes I want rip that person apart who is the reason behind it .....& listen very carefully because I hate reapeating you don't have to go anywhere this is going to be your room too so I want you to change here itself .... no ifs and buts I want to hear ....I'll go down and prepare something to eat .... I hope I'm clear!!! Am I?? "

I just nodded.... he slowly removed me from the frame , opened the door and went down all I could do was to gape at him

Raghav

Every time when we take a step ahead she pulls us back to square one .... I just want to know who did this to her . I swear to will burn that person alive ... a death full of torture . I will make sure. Leaving her there was necessary. I don't want to scare her by loosing my control. I came down and told the helper to go . I decided to prepare us with some dinner . I wanted to make it for her . I liked cooking but except for Ankush and dadi no one has ever tasted it ....

After some time she came down wearing a simple t shirt and pj . She really looked cute ... she was sad too I could sense it . She started shuffling in the living room for something and not  looking at me even once . Oh great so now she wants to ignore me ... " What do you want ? " I said with a gruff and she got startled. How can someone be here so scared of a voice .... clenching my jaw tighter I looked at her ... " actually noth-" .... now she was really testing my patience. I glared at her ,she immediately understood ." I was looking for my phone and also TV remote... maybe we could watch movie. " " your phone is on the table getting charged and remote will be in the drawer which is beneath the TV. " Oh thank you " .... to get that I looked down and and continued doing my work because I didn't have any energy to argue with is girl she is just impossible . The most difficult person to understand to talk to handle everything .... " do you need any help ? I know how to cook . "

" i definitely know you know cooking . And I will ask you for help If I need . Right now all I need is you not talking to me . Please that will the greatest help you can do !!! "

( S : why is he being so rude !!!!!!! Hh Mr. Khadoos no actually Mr. Angry rude khadoos )
Making faces at him I turned TV on and started searching for movie.... )

After some time when I serving I went to call her for dinner and saw the most beautiful seen of my life .... yes beautiful. She was sleeping on the couch . Her face was full of peace just like a child who sleeps after getting tired of playing. A face showing full contentment... I softly kissed her forehead" My darling , my angel , you really make me speechless " then I saw the TV and guess what she slept watching animated movie .

 I softly kissed her forehead" My darling , my angel , you really make me speechless " then I saw the TV and guess what she slept watching animated movie

....I could not help but smile wider .... I brought a blanket from my room and covered her and kept the food in the fridge and started working on my laptop just sitting down on the carpet near her face ...and you know the best part was she extended her had wrapped it around my neck hugging me .... her breathes were so warm that made me have goosebumps....