Chapter 47 The unexpected encounter

Sachedaa
I had worked for whole night . Tomorrow was a long day for me as I had to complete my day shift and then go for my spa and then  henna and also check for the outfits and then day after tomorrow we had our engagement.  I cannot believe that I was getting engaged.  Oh god I was so nervous but somewhere I was happy too ....

does he really like me?
He won't treat me like them ?
Will he always be there for me ?

I was lost in the thoughts when vivan came " Good morning! " " hi " I said tiredly "
" so jaa behen .just look at you you look so exhausted!!"
" hmm I know ... but who will explain our boss"
" Your husband can !!!"

" by the way we all know you are getting married to the boss . And he loves you like hell . He is rich also . So why do you work "

" I work because I have worked hard for it . Even if my husband would have been a prime minister I would not stopped working because of that .... this thing this degree I entered because I wanted to not because it gave me money . We don't charge for our services we charge for knowledge.... and I think it should be respected by each and every individual out there ....

And you know Raghav is so supportive.  He has never even once told me to quit it just because of his status or switch to other country .... he respects me that way and I also look up to him for that !!!"

It looked like quite a speech . But it made me clear . I was not lying when I said I look up to him . Because he never disrespects me .... because he needs to marry you , stupid girl ....
My knots tightened taking a grip on myself I exited the hospital and went directly to spa.

Tha spa was so relieving I felt relaxed and I didn't even realise at it got over ...
When I went home already everyone was there at the hotel . Yes he deliberately booked hotel ... I as so upset when I got to know ... I wanted to talk to him and I will.

My all cousins , near relatives were there continuously gossiping...lord I hate this  I said silently

Then a voice came which startled me " where were you don't you know you have an your engagement tomorrow.... or nothing Is important to you except yourself ... I don't get it what  did I do to make you so self obsessed.... " I kept looking at her.  Tears were pooling down my eyes " why are standing like a mannequin.  Go an get in the dress the mehendi people are coming . They are not free as you ..... " she went saying those words ... yes my mom

" why don't you go and marry him fast so that I'm relieved from your presence " says another voice.... guess what it was my brother.... who hated me to the core. He never like me because I always gave him advices ... our relationship had turned worst when he grew up because he never respected me neither listened to me ...

I went upstairs and changed into something comfortable after taking a  shower . I was already too exhausted for all of this .... I went downstairs and sat before them....

They applied mehendi on the pool side as it was a larger and comfier than other places ....
They started putting mehendi .... After sometime I eyes started drooping and I was so exhausted that i slept ....

After some time when I felt a hand on my  cheek which woke me up!!!! And I saw him !!!

I got scared and wanted to get when he caught my hand " Aram se jaan   !!! " he as here yes my future husband was here smiling contented ... looking happy and ambushed my my style ...

I quickly sat up and my hair were all over my face  . So I tried to remove them. " angel why to fear when you pati  is here.  He went and brought a whole packet of scrunches . Pulled out one and tied my hair neatly.... I don't know where did he get all these

Everything stopped . Everyone was looking at us .it is when  i  realised Maahi was also  was there.  " haaye nazar na lage  !!!! " she came and said . " he still kept looking at my tired face and I was looking down... " if you are so tired jaan why are you putting mehendi " he asked lifting my chin up  with thumb and finger.  "It is not a big issue . I love the smell and also love putting it !! " I said in a low voice

" are damad ji ( son in law )app yaha??" Asked my father I saw his jaw clenching ....why ?  Didn't he like questioning ??? But what  was he doing here ??

" I came here to look after the arrangements.... " he said while looking into my eyes ignoring each and every persons presence ...as if he was only answerable to me

Suddenly my stomach growled . I looked at him with wide eyes ... 😳 👀 his expressions were dead he was looking like a devil ...

"Did you have your dinner angel? " I could not speak and just nodded in no " hmm, which was the last meal you took ???" He said in a low voice ..

I did not respond " when I  ask something answer me !!! " it  was a threat +warning

" I had my breakfast " he - his eyes widened... but not in surprise it was full of anger " then he did something which was unexpected... he picked me up .... what is he crazy ??? Why do always emabarrase me Raghav why !!!!!

Raghav

When I saw her sleeping there  i felt happy . She was sleeping like a koala .... cute one ....

I went and stroked her cheek.... what could I do . I could not hold myself . My jaan was sleeping there her mehendi was done one side I told the artists to go and freshen up.

When she felt my hand and woke up.... she was so scare by my presence why jaan I'm here to look after the arrangements... I wanted to make sure things did go how she wanted them to ...

For me marriage was important not the decor , or the place but I know every girl dreams of her wedding from clothes to the rings ,  to the place .... I have always heard from Maahi .

When were talking i heard her dad speaking something... I cared less about any one . I heard his voice on the phone and my suspicion had increased on her parents....

But my thoughts were interrupted by her stomach growled.  When I asked her she had not eaten anything after her breakfast... damn sach you have to get on my nerves !!!

Carrying less I picked her up and went to the restaurant... made her sit there ...

" menu please " I asked loudly . The manager brought it .... I kept in front of her " order anything you want " she looked at me with shock

" firstly you cannot do that !! It is very inappropriate.... I don't want to eat anything right now ... I have to finish with this ... " she said while trying to get up

Stubborn girl
I caught by her arms ....as her forearm was full of mehendi and I didn't want to ruin it " sit quietly and order other wise I will order whole vegetarian menu for you ..... " I said calming my anger ....

" you should not waste food  " she said " jaan that is why I'm saying please order something for yourself " " bhabhi bhai is right don't provoke him he will can do it !!! Anyways you couple enjoy I will go and check the remaining things" Said maahi and disappeared.... leaving me with this man ....

" a bring a  manchow soup for me thats it " I said ..

" he called the manager who took the order and said " bring one manchow soup , one dry Manchurian   and paneer tikka and Naan "

I looked at him " who is going to eat all this I asked looking shocked ....

" you my jaan " he said smiling " Maine ajj hi nhi khaya Hai,  I eat everyday... don't  order  so much and how will  i eat  " I said pointing him my mehendi .....  

He came closer and whispered in my ear " I will feed to my angel dont worry !!! "