Chapter 43 Where did she go ???

Sachedaa

I was feeling so bad. I was actually regretting it . Why did I ??? What did you think he will love you , be impressed by you you are mere those voices started to come again .... I was just feeling breathless... choked oh god please save me I can't breathe. !!!

I felt nauseous , everything seem to blur , I knew this was coming , Yes my panic attacks ... I went and sat on a place getting a water bottle I handled my self . My hands were shivering .... I felt like someone chocked me !! Ohh my goodness... The tears were falling non stop . Suddenly one car came and stood before me ! I thought he was there .... what if he might have found the bouquet and changed his mind !! " mam sir has asked us to drop you safely " . I was so frustrated I did not want to go back to hospital !!! I called my sir " Dr Mehra I'm not feeling good can I take half day ....sorry but you know the load I'd more and you are required .... no problem come after 7 : 00 pm and do the night shift ... " I had no other option !!! OK sir I will be there ..

I stood up and still they were waiting for me " tell your sir I don't need his transport I can manage and please leave I don't want to go in his car ..." I said anxiously " but mam sir-" " and that is my order and if I find any one of you following me I swear I will file complaint against you !!!! " I said and started walking .... I booked a cab and gave him the address of the beach .... because water was the only thing which could heal me right. Now ......

RAGHAV

Mark parked the car in front of the hospital I did call her to apologize but she didn't answer anyone of them ... what should I do with this girl ???

I made my way to the reception where I met his assistant " where is Sach??" I asked
" she went for ring shopping ..." My breathe hitched " she came back ... didn't she ?" I asked more eagerly " No sir mam didn't " he replied ...

I called my man " where is she ??" They told me everything and I was fuming with anger " you cannot do a single task given to you ..find her before I fire you all !!!! " i said in a deadly firm voice . My anger was right now reaching it's peak ... where are you angel??? Why did you go without informing me !!!! Angel please be okay .... God please .... be safe angel otherwise I will- .... i could not comprehend the feeling I was getting ... I went to meet uncle ..

" Uncle Sach is lost ? Has she told you something ?" To my surprise he laughed " arey don't worry she was tired so she asked me to take half day she will be back by the evening... " he said what she is sick . But my man didn't say anything about it . She might have gone home ! I called her mother !!

" hello aunty is sach at home !!! " I asked eagerly..." arey beta tum . She is not at home .didn't you two went for your ring shopping . don't tell me she didn't came , oh what should I do of this girl
.... she is your girl only completely irresponsible???" I heard someone speaking indistinctly !!

Again someone's voice came " isn't she there .... this girl how many times still I have to face embarrassment just because of her !! This is all because of you she is so spoiled "then I heard A clutter as if someone throws something !!!!" Aunty she just came I'm sorry I'll will called you , thank you ." I immediately cut the call I wanted to destroy everything single piece right now . I even told my men to check her last location but it showed the place she had told them to leave ....

Angel where are you ???? I'm so sorry !!! Please come back !! I kept waiting in her cabin !!

Sachedaa

I finally felt good . My panic attack subsided . I knew how to handle them I have always done these; this place was so calm . I always wanted to remain here . I kept walking on the shore when i got tired i sat finding a place ...I saw some kids playing over there I; I felt so good ...then I saw a couple sitting with each and other the best part was they were an old age couple ... I just kept watching them , they were so happy , satisfied with each other it felt like love is the best thing someone can ever have !!! I wish I was this lucky in love

Well I was not lucky in any relation not just love . That is why I never wanted to get married . I never wanted to regret ... not falling is love is atleast good than getting cheated , humiliated, disrespected .... that's what I thought . I wish I could have someone like like him with whom I would have loved to grow old !!! WHY me god ji ?? Am I that bad ???

Just them I saw time in my watch .. my phone was dead ... the sun was also setting!!! I have to be back !!! Sighing I stood up again to face reality ... I ate vadapav near the beach and then took a rickshaw to hospital again ... The walk with the nature definitely healed me.. ( because he always heals the parts he never broke ) smiling I went inside the hospital and directly to my cabin and I was stunned to see what is saw !!!

Raghav was sleeping on the couch ... is head rested in a very uncomfortable position .... when Dr Mehra came by. Seeing him he wishpered" where were you ? This poor guy is been worried and waiting for you since afternoon " " What??? " I said widening my eyes !!!

This is not real ...no this is a dream Mr Raghav Mehra leaving his billion dollars company ... sitting here and waiting for his to be wife to return back .... no not possible this happens in books not in reality " you are kidding right " I said sounding as a joke

" No my dear I'm serious " he said and walked leaving me with him !!! And I could was that I could just stare at him !!! He looked so perfect .. calm but still a frown was formed on his head ....

I didn't want to disturb him so I slowly went out and closed my cabin . Keeping my phone on charge mode . And I went out continuing my work !!!!