Chapter 42 The hidden tigress

Raghav

I followed her to the place to sit .... manager started showing us some rings . " what is your budget mam " they were all talking as if I'm not here . Ankush came and said " I think I will take a leave , I forgot  I had some work . Bye bhabhi see you on the engagement day" I said as if he was scared ... from her ... to be honest I too was a bit scared because it was her very unusual behaviour ... he quickly ran after saying goodbye

" I want to have a simple platinum  ring . " she said while looking at Raghav " but dadi told us to show you a heavy diamond ring " the manager said .  " okay show us something like that only then "  I said making everyone feel my presence .... 😤 he nodded and showed us some options ...

I selected two rings from the collection they were really beautiful.... " You can choose any one of these both are good if you don't like them we can even have them customised if you have anything on mind. " " Pack whatever you like. Anyways non of this matters . " she said rudely ....my grip tightened . " Can you Please show couple rings 💍 " .she said dismissing me .After almost 2 hours we decide and gave our measurements.  I could sense her sadness till now this is what I hate ... I hate to know she is crying and then I hate that she is not sharing it ...

We went out of the store . She didn't even say bye , thank you she started walking ... what I came this far , she started the things , she did not want to see me and now she is showing this attitude ....

I stated walking beside her " How are you now ? " I asked " she stood there without answering me . We ended up in An  alley kind of thing because we exited from back door as I never wanted her to catch media attention.  " I'm asking you something " I said in a more agitated manner.....

I grabbed her and trapped her between myself and the nearby wall " why do you have to make this difficult " she was not looking at me " look at me damn it !!!" .... I saw her eyes and to my surprise  she was crying ..... and sniffing " were you so embarrassed to be seen with me ??? That you cannot even come to pick your own engagement ring ???"

What no how can she think that . Wasn't she the one who told she hated my presence ....
This girl ... " stop crying first of all there was no reason to cry. !!! It is not what -"

She pushed me and started running while wiping her tears god this girl .. God this girl why does she over think ..? My god I need to make her mind clear .... " sach wait " I said following her .... then I was stopped by Mark " Sir the paps can be here please sit inside !!! " he said I looked at him and he looked helpless" Sir don't worry people are there with mam to drop her ,your safety is important " he said nodding I went and sat in the car in which her brought her as my car was away from the showroom. DAMN THESE PAPS!!!

When I sat in  I saw a bouquet ... The amount of jealousy I felt was clearly indescribable....
Who gave her bouquet. My rage wanted to throw them away. " Mark who had sent them I need the details. " " Sir it was sent by mam " I saw him with anger I honestly wanted to crush those flowers " for whom ? " I asked fuming in anger " Sir she bought it for you !!!! Everything else vanished she has brought it for me  " My eyes could not believe it .... it was my life's first bouquet.... not that I never got one . But this was special !!!  I was getting the same feeling a girl gets when her boyfriend gifts her a bouquet....she gifted me bouquet,  she deliberately brought bouquet for me ????  " there was attached note to it .... when I opened it my heart skipped it's beats I had written:

" I'm sorry Raghav  . I know you are deeply hurt  by what I said . Trust me I never wanted to do that . But I was angry and I said what I said .... I truly never meant any of it ....your existence is of the best thing on this planet .... you are the best grandson , best friend , best brother , best son someone can have  please give me a chance to rectify my mistake .... I wanted to give  it before only but i was nervous .... but please if you agree can I take you on a date .....  The date won't be expensive like all your previous dates . But surely I will try to make it memorable.... but only if you agree to let me pay all the expenses... please say yes !!! I don't have a lot of experience... actually no experience because this is my first time asking somebody for date and also my first time to go on date .... well you know I always wanted my first date to be asked by me only .... so here I'm asking you my Mr future husband Raghav will you come on a date with me !!! "

She wrote eagerly waiting for your response ... your to be wife at the end.....
I chocked at her confession she never went on a date , oh god she has never dated any man no this is not possible... I don't accept the fact that an angel like her never had a boyfriend..... I scrunched my head . I made her cry .... I will make it up to you angel 😇 ✨️  don't worry we will go on date wherever you want to go !   I said smiling myself internally .....

" Mark turn the car to the hospital " . " sure sir"  Mark said smiling it was a very rare seen I saw him smiling .... my angel can do anything !!!!