chapter 44 The date ??

Raghav

11:00 pm

Suddenly phone was ringing which made me realise that I slept .... oh god how can I sleep . 😴  I looked around and no one was there . Angel ohh god how can I sleep . Stupid me !!!! I got up I picked up my call . It was from Ankush " did you get her location??" Hh I thought you might have met her till now " WHat if this is a joke. I'm seriously not in mood Ankush" i said frustrated....

" Bro we got her location and it is in the hospital only thought by now you might have met her so I called you that how are you now ?" What angel is in the hospital only , then the door clicked open and I saw her same clothes that she wore in the shop .... " I'll call you later " without listening to him I cut the call.

My angel was here in front of me thank you god. She was just staring at me, maybe trying to find any excuse or what if she is regretting coming here , what if she is still angry!!! ... my chest felt hollow I could breathe.. all I could was just stare at her . I could not stop myself and went and hold her tightly as if my life depended on her and kissed her....Yes I kissed her . Her thought of leaving me was just not acceptable.  What If someone would have hurted her !! She has to stay mine forever..... I'm not letting her regret anything from now on !!!

Sachedaa

When I saw him he just kept looking at me ... it seemed that anytime he will break and cry 😢  his eyes were so tired ..  why don't he take break from work ofc he has a company to run . Yup that's true . I don't know what happened suddenly he came grabbed me by waist and NOOOO he kissed me .... this it was so passionate more than the last time we had ... my first kiss . No what is he doing I just know what to do . He didn't didn't even wait for me to reciprocate.  I was so tightly trapped in his arms . I was practically impossible for me to move away . I could feel wetness near my cheek .... I opened my eyes to see and could not believe my eyes .... he was crying 😢..

Oh my god  he was crying . I could feel his tears on my cheek . But why is he crying .. what happened did his parents say something ??? Not everyone has parents like yours !! My inner voice mocked..

I grabbed his arms for support .. I pushed him slightly to make him realise that I was in real but he kept on kissing me roughly and passionately.... a gave in . I could not stop . Not because I lacked self control . But I knew he needed it !!! He needed me !! I could feel it . I saw it . The vulnerability that I saw in his eyes on the day he confessed me. The same thing was visible today ...

After some time He then left me I was breathless .... I could not breathe ... I needed air .. I was still in his arms .... " where the hell were you ? " He said fuming with anger "  I was -"
" No excuses allowed  . How can someone be so irresponsible.. damn you sach I was so fucking scared can you realise I could not  breathe properly .... my men Looked for you in the whole city .. you how  can you do this hhhh . " with that he left me . He scrunched his hairs which got disheveled now ...  he again grabbed me by my arms " damn sach if you are upset with me , shout on me , slap me , fucking throw things at me, complain dadi  but don't be so irresponsible and disappear . I won't allow this " . He hugged me so tight as if he will leave me and I will get disappear.

I hugged him back this time .... we remained like this he cried because of you , you are always the reason for everyone's unhappiness... you don't deserve him !!! You deserve to be alone!!!

These voices ...he  needed me right now . I went and made him sit of the couch .... to my surprise he kept crying .... I slowly went  for water when he stopped me " Raghav drink some water " he shook his head in no . His face was snuggled in my neck and he remained there holding me .....

There was a knock on the door " Raghav someone is knocking. " He did not respond ".. I let him be there "  come in " My assistant Dr came " mam - " he stopped looking at us .... " what happened?"

Mam bed 3 icu patient's family is now convinced to operated him so can we proceed further .... " he said " yes , consult the heart surgeon we can prepare his surgery tomorrow.." " sure mam ...shall i go home my duty is over " " yes. you can go now " with that he went "

He still kept holding me !!! " Raghav I'm fine seriously!! I was not feeling good , actually I was exhausted. Everthing happening,  I did not get even to breathe properly , so I went to the beach to sit ... I asked Dr Mehra also ....I did not call you because my phone got dead .... so I could not inform anyone,  I'm completely safe, and secured.  " This time he was listening to me , after me consoling him he looked up " if you need space , place or time to breathe just tell me I will be take you , give you your space , please keep the power bank with you ,but please don't leave me you had scared the hell out of me Sach .... do you even realise how much scared I was . I could breathe.  I do not know how I slept .... "

" because you were exhausted and tired " I said while wiping his tears "Don't worry about that  . Your wife can handle herself . Don't worry" to that he said said " I will worry , because to are my wife , it's my right and you cannot say no to it   . And I know you have always handled yourself,  but now you have me you don't have to worry  "
Just don't leave me!!! "

" you cannot act like this when you are at fault , I'm still angry at you !!!! How dare you ?  😤not come to the shopping, you were ignoring me   " I said lightening the mood by showing fake anger

He wrapped his hands around my waist and kept his chin on my shoulder . " hmm what about someone saying that they Hate my existence!¡ "

" I'm sorry for that I did not mean it really !!! I was upset for other reason and it all got poured on you . I'm seriously sorry " I said feeling guilty and fidgeting my fingers  " it's okay , but I have a condition . "He said kissing my cheek  what ? I asked Turning to him "

" where is the  date you were planningto take me ?? " he said " h today,  but Raghav it is late "

" So what doc . I haven't eaten anything from the morning ....  " I looked at him with wide eyes. " what didn't you eat anything Raghav,. Are you out of your senses or what ?? "
" but you said you will take me on a date ?? So I was waiting for you " he is impossible!!! No really how can someone wait a sec-

" How do you know I'm taking you on a date ? " I asked him "I got the bouquet you brought " Oh crap I forgot about it!!!

" fine I will " I said getting up " No don't leave me" he said sounding like a baby . To that I smile and said " I won't.  But I need to do something.  Please let me " " ok " he said making a sad face

I went in front of him and kneeled on one knee ,forwarded my hand and said " So prince  Raghav would you like to come on a date with me ? " he kept staring at me .... he was dumbfounded it was evident on his face " I know I don't have a flower but don't punish me !!! Answer fast my knee is paining " I said
He came at my level " what did i do to deserve an angel like you. . Ofc jaan I would love to go on date with you !!"

I also had not eaten anything after vadapav  so we went to the parking . I  informed my colleagues that I will come back again after 2hrs . Till then I asked them to manage ....

When we we to  the parking lot we were walking besides  each other.  Then I slowly  turned towards him and started walking backwards . He looked at me and said " what are you doing jaan who will hurt yourself!!! " I said " you will save me !!! " I  forwarded my hands " what he asked with  confusing expression " give me car keys "  "what ??? Why ??? "he asked

"Let me drive,  because I'm taking you on a date not vice versa!!!!"

With that I opened the passenger door " please be my passenger prince Mr handsome   "