chapter 15

Raghav

I walked to her cabin and no one was here . I smiled looking at the cabin it was perfectly kept. Just like my angel ....perfect. I saw some pictures on the wall which were apparently some certificate of her i guess. Then I heard the door opening . I sensed her presence how  cannot i sense her aura it is so damn positive.
" what are doing here? " she asked me. My inner self growled my hands were in the pockets which formed a fist now. You are not going to make it easy angel let's see how much, till when . We talked she was angry& also  annoyed  because of my presence. Just then uncle came i pretended I don't know her in front of him because I was not sure if that's what she wanted or not. Anyways sooner or later he is going to find out . Iasked him If I could stay and he agreed i swear i saw her face & an immediate smile appeared on my face which immediately disappeared i didn't wanted her to see it .
" I think I told you clear I don't want to get married". Today she has a little vixen of mine but I'm loving her she said it's her version another shade but I love whatever it is. I went closer to her she closed her eyes 👀 . I observed her for some sec. I wanted to kiss those perfectly blended lips . She thought I would kiss her . Soon babes ❤️just not now. A small smile appeared.
When I told her that I'm ready to see all her versions a small blush came on her face her whole face turned red all I wanted was to laugh but I controlled because I never in the world wanted to scare her off embarrass her . I told her that I'm waiting for her ..... with that I left I had to breathe .I had to take some time to gain myself she is not going to make it easier for you Raghav make sure you know it ..... but little did she know I loved challenges
Till the time she came I made our reservation.
She was wearing a cute pink kurti with golden jhumka I just love her my princess ....with her messy bun ..

with her messy bun

Sachedaa

I came down while he was waiting for me in his car . I opened the passenger seat. Why isn't there any escape from this man . What have I gotten myself into .

The car ride was smooth

The car ride was smooth . "What do youmwant to eat ?? " He spoke . " Mr. Mehra I told- " " it Raghav Mr. Mehra is only for my profession. Not you and yes we are going to restaurant wheather you like or not " suddenly the speed of the car increased and I could his anger build up as his knuckles were tight holding the steering harder. I preferred not to speak . The car stopped and when I saw the view . It was my favorite restaurant.  Yes !!!! I always wanted to go there I went there once but that to also on my first salary  a date just with myself. He studied me " is there some problem" " yes a very big one & I think you already know Mr. Mehra " with a stern tone I said he ne er wanted me to call him that I wanted to get on his nerves so that he could leave me ....... instead of shouting he smirked  and came closer why can't he just maintain a safe distance.  " RAGHAV IS MY NAME this is the last warning I'm giving you darling next time I will kiss you so hard that you will forget every other thing except for my name . I make sure I will carve it all over body so everyone can ask you and then let me see how do call me ..... " what ????? With that he unbuckled my seat belt and left without and expression on his face.