Chapter 1 - The Dragon Warrior

It was a normal day at the Destiny's Bounty.
Well, maybe except the snake attack that was going on right now.

Fighting in your own house was very unconventional. It created a mess and everything around was getting smashed.

"Not our console!!" Jay's furious yell could've been heard probably dozens of miles away. Kai only hoped that the blue idiot managed to save their precious possession.

"Hey, I'm ssstill here sss!" His opponent reminded agrily, trying to hit him. Oh, right. He forgot. The red ninja got back to hitting the snake with a frying pan.

Right next to him Cole was keeping a group of reptilian warriors out of the kitchen, making them an easy target for Zane, who quickly froze them.

-

When the trio was done, they ventured out to find the kid who started it all in Jamanakai two weeks ago, and was now probably hiding in the closet.

-

As soon as they came out onto the corridor, they heard a feminine scream coming out of the living room.

It must've been Sky.

The trio barged into the room, only to see their s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ friend screaming bloody murder and beating up five snakes with a chair.

Kai smiled a bit. It was three weeks since they met her, and he was already beginning to consider her a sister.

Guess she was right after all. Dangerous situations really do bring people together.

-

Now that the team has acquired the fourth person to roam corridors with, they were back on track in their search to find Lloyd.

The kid was a menace. Not very wise, or skilled but it will surely soon change with them teaching him.

They found him in the bathroom, using a broom like a sword, sparring a snake. He was using a sink to get a higher ground, and therefore had advantage.

The two weeks of training were paying off. The kid used almost every pointer and tip the team gave him. He really was a quick learner.

But then Sky stepped in. "Don't use the broom as a sword!" She sounded angry. Was she mad that he'll snap the cleaning utensil? Kai was ready to defend the kid, who was doing an overall good job, but he didn't have the chance before Sky spoke again. "It will serve better as a bō staff. Just-" This time she got cut off by Lloyd. "Yes, I know, don't use it as a bat. You told me that one too many times." He sounded bored. It wasn't surprising, given the girl's passion for criticizing incorrect use of the weapon.

Bō staff was almost sacred for her.

If Kai had to guess, it was because of one of her shows.

-

Jay was obviously in the game room, defending the console with his life from another group of snakes.

-

When all of the reptile enemies have been defeated, the ninja kicked them all out of the Bounty.

That wasn't, however, the end of today's adventures, as the 'snake alarm' started blaring.

Everyone immediately ran to the bridge.
Sky started pressing some buttons and broke the news, without getting her eyes off the screen. "A group of snakes have been spotted in the Megamonster Amusement park."

Another time? Wow, those reptiles were really getting on Kai's nerves.

The ninja jumped down from the ship and turned their respective weapons into different vehicles, leaving Lloyd and Sky behind.