Chapter 13 - The final Element

The next day wasn't gonna be better than yesterday afternoon, since Chen woke everyone up at 5a.m. and got them into some kind of an airship. They were here for an hour, flying over the island, with freaking out Neuro and angry Jay. 

"You know what!? I've had enough of your bullshit."-Sky stood up and opened the door to the cocpit, to reveal that no one was piloting this vehicle. There was only a sticky note on the console. It said You have 8 parachutes, good luck there~. Just as Sky read it aloud for everyone to hear, a screen lit up. 

Chen was now speaking to them thru a communicator. "Do they hear me now? Oh, there's a red dot! Okay, so today's fight's gonna be different."-Just as he said these words, the footage on the screen changed, to reveal a black-haired girl running around the jungle with some sort of book. Sky realized. It was Mei. She stole the spellbook!
"Whoever finds her first, wins! Okay, good luck!"-Chen said cheerfully and disappeared from the screen. 

"Everyone grab a parachute!"-Lloyd shouted, panicking. Suddenly the floor opened and everyone got blown from the aircraft. They started falling, everybody desperately trying to grab a parachute. Everybody, except for Sky, who was just free falling and having fun. "Why are you so calm?!!"-Jay shouted to her.
"Eh, Wukong has incoventional ways of teaching kids how to fly! I'm used to this!"-She shouted back.
"Wait, you can fly?!"-Kai chimed in.
"Of course! Let me show you!"-Having said this, Sky immidiately just. Stopped falling. When she dived down, to be on the same level as boys, she explained.-"I just bloodbend myself! Kinda!". 

Now everyone was certain she was a psychopath. When they finally landed, ones more safely than the others, they began searching. And, as the rest was hunting Mei down semi-quietly, Sky had a different tactic. "Mei! Mei you fucker! Where are you?!"- You could guess it wasn't really the best strategy, since the girl got surrounded by Clouse and a few of Chens people pretty quickly. She tried to fight, but they had vengestone on them, so she got captured really easily. Of course not without kicking a few asses. 

She thought she will be the first one to land in Chens cage, and was surprised to see Shade and Paleman already in there. After a few minutes she was starting to get bored. 

"Hey, what does this button do?"-She asked Chen. He pressed it and the door to the vehicle closed. He did it again, opening them. "Ohhh... And what does this do?"-It was going on for quite a few minutes, opening and closing doors, turning the screen on and off, and playing music, before Clouse stepped in with another prisoner, which turned out to be Neuro. When Clouse left, everything fell silent once more. 

"Hey, I know a cool song!"-Sky suddenly said and started singing.-"🎶Around the world around the world around the world🎶"-Looking mockingly at the Master of the Mind. "I know one too! It's called shut up!"-He yelled.
"Oh no! Is someone angwy, cause they cwan't wead my mwind."-She started annoying him. "What, did I hit a nerve?"-It felt good to finally frustrate someone else, without them doing the same and making her blush like stupid. 

Chen was just standing aside, watching all that unfold in front of him, enjoying the show. 

When the sun finally hid behind the horizon, all of the captured elemental masters were shackled and forced to enter the chamber, where Chen was taking everyone's powers. They saw Skylor there, looking away in shame.
"Yeah, look away. But you know, that when he takes our powers, he will do the same to you."-Kai said, accusatory.
"Father always gets what he wants."-She just responded.
"Aha. Tell me one thing. Was it his plan to make me fall for you? Or yours? Because I did!"-The girl was caught off guard.
Suddenly Sky started laughing. "Darling it was nobody's plan. You just fell in love. That happens. And she had nothing to do with it."-She said.
"Can I?"-Sky asked Skylor, a little bit quieter. When the redhead nodded, she added, louder.-
"And she's a lesbian you dumbass!". Kai looked surprised and devastated.