Chapter 31 - Tales of the Temple (and the Monastery)

April 27th

Sky was spying on the police again and got assigned a case of six murders. All victims have been murdered using a blade (best guess is sword of some kind), there are no fingerprints, no DNA on any of the scenes. Nothing.

No signs of struggle and a professional way of killing. (That's what Sky says.) I think it's an assassin, but she told me it's probably just a good serial killer, and not to fantasize too much.

Yeah, rich coming from ms. all-I-know-about-crime-is-from-real-crime-podcasts-and-CSI:Miami.

April 29th

We renovated the whole old monastery and installed an elevator. The space for our garage is partially hollowed out, but needs a lot of work.

I think we could dock the island with our temple to it to gain better access and keep it in one place. The island keeps blowing away wherever it wants, sometimes thousands of kilometers in one night.

May 2nd

We had pizza today. It's delicious!

May 6th

We will be forced to stop our work on the secret garage (It needs a better name.), because the rest want to go on some stupid adventure in the desert.

May 8th

Oh boy. Yesterday was crazy. We got attacked by a giant bug in the desert (Jay called it Bernie. Sweet.), got lost in some kind of labyrinth-like pyramid, and all we got was a stupid puzzle at the end?!

None of us had any energy to do it.

May 13th

We resumed our work. It will take us approximately two weeks to hollow the space out and another three to actualy make it useful.

May 15th

I won in whole-temple game of Monopoly. There was a lot of screaming, many betrayals, the instruction has never before been read as many times, and it cost us all 8 hours of coffee-fueled stress, but it was worth it.

Well, at least I think so.

The rest will probably get revenge on me next month in a tournament of 'Fist 2 Face 2'.

May 18th

Planning another heist.

May 20th

There are a few more victims in Sky's case. Still no clues. Besides one. There is apparently a witness who saw how one of the murders happened. Ms. detective is going to interrogate them.

Honestly? I bet 20$ that the witness is gonna get murdered like, tomorrow.

May 21st

I was right. Sky got to the police station, only to find the lifeless body of our witness in the interrogation room.

May 24th

Mei said we (Sky) have to relax a bit, and so we went to the beach once again. Now that they don't have to hide, Sky went right into the water to look at pretty fish or something and hadn't resurfaced once in 6 hours we've been there.

Sometimes she scares me.

May 26th

Went to get a midnight snack and almost had a heart attack when I saw Lloyd's red eyes looking at me from the top of the fridge.

May 29th

Another successful heist.

May 31st