Chapter 16 - It Gets Less Silly

Explaining, how the whole Apocalypse stuff was a false alarm, was awkward to say the least. Ninja were just disappointed, and Wu was angry. 

He pulled Sky to the side to talk to her. "Ninja told me about your power."-He stated. Oh, great. Sky wasn't happy about it, to say the least. "If we want you to be ready for future villains like this one, you need to train."-He continued.- "Your first task will be to fill this bucket."-Master Wu pulled a bucket from behind his back and handed it to Sky. 

Was that a joke? She grabbed it, filled it with water from a nearby pond and came back. "I think you have a leak-"-Wu leaned over to point out the hole in the bottom of the bucket, but froze, upon realizing, that the water was, in fact, not flowing out thru it.
"Uh, yeah, you learn a thing or two, during the four-year-long elemental training..." Sky said nonchalanty in response to Wu's confused face. "So, I think I'll be alright." She walked away with a smug smile on her face.

"So, tell me, are you a ninja, or not?"-The interviewer asked eagerly, lening closer to Sky. To her demise, all of the TV channels discovered that she was perfect for spilling the tea. She liked drama, stayed honest while interviewed and answered all the questions. So, now she was being called into a studio at least once a week. 

"No, I'm not." Sky replied, grabbing another salty stick.
"Are you sure? Your clothes-"
"Damn. Everyone wers clothes. Except for Jeff. But we don't talk about Jeff." She corrected herself quickly and got back to the topic. "Just because I walk around in a sleeveless turtleneck, doesn't mean, I can fight."-She took a bite of her salty stick, and shifted her grip on the remaining part, to hold it like it was a cigarette. "Okay then, onto the next question! Our viewers are dying to know! Are you dating anyone?!" This guy, whose name was apparently Tony Spillings. "Oh, not this again! No one!" Sky half shouted, tired. That was such a basic question, she had to go thru every time. "Okay, there is one person. I will tell you about them, BUT under one condition." She paused for a few seconds to add the climactic effect. "I will never speak of them again on TV." She said, like it was the worts thing in the whole world, breaking her salty stick, reaching for another one and threatening the cameramen with it. 

"Now! Brace yourselves, because I will tell you, one and only time, on live TV, about my crush!" That was yet another reason why every talk show host wanted to have her on their program. She knew how to make things dramatic. Almost as if she was taking up the role of the host those times.

-

They didn't have a chance to finish the conversation, because Sky got a message about a problem, so she had to leave the studio. 

"Honestly, it feels good to finally be able to have a dragon of my own, now, that Wu knows"-Sky said, flying on her water dragon shaped like a vywern to imitatate an elemental dragon. "But I feel like this fella is anatomically incorrect..."-Saying this, she stood up and streched her arms out to the sides. At the same time, wyvern's wings streched wide. It's wingspan, previously being around 20 meters, now extended to 32. "Hey, we're over Ninjago City! Maybe we visit Lil' Nelson?"-Kai sked suddenly. "Eh, I don't think it's a good plan..."-Sky tried get them off this idea, now recognizing what situation they were in, but the boys weren't listening. 

After announcing Nelson an Honorary Member of the Ninja Team, the squad spotted a crowd of fans screaming in excitement in front of the building. It turns out, that Kai was chirping non-stop. So much for no problems. The squad got no way to run, except for the roof. Only there, they realized, that they can't fly away, because of the halicopters circling the building. Only standing there, on this roof, it hit her. Someone's gonna die. And if there's no Nya... "Sky! Come on! Hide!"-Lloyd's voice pulled her out of the wild spiral of thoughts. Everyone was already in a hiding place.