Chapter 5 - Little Problems

The last few days have been strange, to say the least. First, Scales trying to kidnap Lloyd, then the pirate attack, this clone thing, and finally MK and Mei visiting Sky for a few days. Not surprisingly, the ninjas had enough. They just wanted to train Lloyd in peace. And they found the perfect place pretty quickly. It was cheap, in a good location and with plenty of training equipment. The only problem was the mysterious Darnagom company, that bought the block it was in. The only way to get back Mojo Dojo was to pay the company 50 000 dollars by friday. That was impossible. Almost. If someone had entered the Ninjaball Run, it would have been possible to get the 50,000 reward and save the Dojo. Of course, ninja immediately agreed to do it and rushed to garage to prepare the Ultra Sonic Raider for the race.

 As they were working, Mei just happened to walk into the room. "What are you doing?"-she asked, ready to help. "Eh, nothing, just preparing our machine for the biggest race in the whole realm."-Kai wanted to show off in front of her. "I'm in!"-the girl exclaimed excitedly. "What? B-But you don't even have a car."-The red ninja tried to stop her from participating in the race, but it was already too late. "Oh, you don't even know how many vehicles I own."

After a quick trip to Megapolis, Mei was already standing at the starting line. Sky had warned her in advance about the dangers of this race and discussed the route. Now, she stood with MK in the stands to cheer Mei on. The racers took off and not even five minutes later, Sky noticed that she didn't have her phone. "I'm going to the Bounty to get my phone. I'll be right back."-She informed MK and ran toward the ship.When she finally arrived, she found a tall, black-haired girl in a pink cardigan and white jeans in her room. The strangest detail in her appearance, however, were her eyes, the color of freshly spilled blood, staring at Sky. The mysterious figure closed the window through which she seemed to have entered. A window on a FLYING ship. And looked at Sky expectantly."Who-Who are you?"-asked the girl confused and slightly freaked out.
"Name's Rain. Pleasure to meet you."-Saying this, Rain bowed deeply, accompanied by the quiet sound of a bell, probably attached to the choker she wore around her neck.
"But seriously, who are you, I've never seen you-"
"In the show? No, I'm not a canon character."-The calm emanating from this girl was scary.
"You are my-"-Sky tried to say in disbelief, but Rain interrupted her again.
"Your clone, yes."
"Oh, so that's why my clothes-"
"Yes, Garmadon used them to create me."-Was she going to interrupt Sky all the time? Because honestly it was starting to get annoying.-"But he didn't like your name. Nor the style. So I changed them. You're lucky he didn't recognize you."
"But you can't get rid of the red eyes?"-Sky remarked mockingly.
"At least I got rid of that belly of yours."-Rain responded, mocking back.
"How dare you! At least I don't serve an old guy who can't think of a better name for the company than Darnagom!"
"Pff. Do you really think it was him? He didn't care about this dojo. It was me!"
"And you couldn't come up with a better name?"
"If I had come up with one, you idiots wouldn't have guessed it was Garmadon."
"Fair point. But still! A shitty name! A better one would be... Hmm... Garmadon and c.o. Or something."-Well, Sky didn't show off her creativity here.
"Really? Hmph. I guess I shouldn't expect better imagination from someone who got lost between realms for a year the moment they got a magic tea into their hands!"
"Hey, you're me! You did it too!"
"I didn't exist until two days ago-!"-The argument was interrupted by Mei, suddenly entering the room with a slam of the door.-"What's going on here?" Both girls automatically jumped away from each other, stood up straight and adopted faces of innocence. "Erm, nothing."-responded Sky nervously. "You're such a simp! And worst of all, I'm suffering because of it."-Rain complained, walking out the window. The other two just looked at her in disbelief, and then decided to ignore her completely."Wait, the race is already over?"-remembered Sky.
"Well, yeah."
"You won so fast?"
"You know how I drive."
"Fair."

The boys came back in a bad mood. They were unable to finish the race, due to Lord Garmadon's new invention. Then, of course, Mei gave them the money she won so they could save Dareth's Mojo Dojo. Everything ended well.