Chapter 15 - Ta-Daa The Entire Season 5 👍

After all that happened with Chen, Sky had hoped for a few weeks of peace and quiet. She was going out with Mei around the city, chilling at the mall. They had just bought boba tea and now were going to pick out some good clothes. 

They wre not allowed to, however, because suddenly a random guy walked up to them. He looked, skinny and weak, like he wasn't eating for a month, and had circles under his eyes. He muttered something and his body started twisting in a weird way, then a green ghost flew out of it. 

"Morro!" Sky couldn't believe her eyes. Something in the back of her mind told her she was in danger. She decided to, for once, listen to it and made a water bubble around herself for protection. Just to be safe.
"Oh, so you are the famous Waterlily..." Morro purred out, delighted.
"Let's just get this over with... What do you want?!" Sky sighed, annoyed. This was supposed to be a chill day.
"Oh, you already know that, don't you?"
"I'll never help you, and you know it!" 

Suddenly he smiled, smugly and that was the moment she knew. He had an ace up his sleeve.

He went straight for Mei, who was, up to this moment, standing aside, drinking Boba tea in peace. Her head fell a little bit, freely, her legs twisted when she ried to gain balance. When she snapped her head up, in a quick movement, her usual electric green, dragon eyes, were replaced by dull, brown ones. Her skin got pale. Her face twisted into a grimace and her hand reached towards her hair and let it down. 

"Ah, much better."-It wasn't really her voice. It sounded like her, but instead of her usual ecstatic tone, it was more tired, bored and dark. It wasn't Mei anymore. "So, how about that. You tell me where the realm crystal is, and I won't kill your friend in return." She said, pulling out a pocket knife she always had in her jacket. 

Sky let her bubble burst, and sighed in defeat. "Okay. I'll do it. But if you hurt her-!"-She lifter her finger to his throat, in a threatening manner. Morro, in Mei's body, just frowned and put the pocket knife in it's place. "Okay, so, where do we start?" He asked, not letting his poker face fall.
"Okay, so we have to fly here and then there to get to the coast and then to the tomb."-Sky pulled out her phone and showed Morro her map of Ninjago.
"What kind of map is that?" He questioned, confused.
"A non-official one." Sky said it only to appear more dangerous, and make him think she had some shady businesses going on. In reality it was a simple map of ninjago any fan can find on the internet. Right. Her realm's internet.

"No, I'm talking about this- whatever it is." M̶e̶i̶  Morro pointed to a black-grey-purple blob on Sky's phone. "Ohh... You mean the Dark Island? Ah it just rose from the depths of the ocean one day. No big deal."-Sky waved it off, like it was normal for new continents to just rise from the ocean. "Okay... So. We better get going."-Morro seemed uncomfortable, but summoned his elemental dragon nevertheless. Sky quickly typed a text massage to Cole, which read Get ready for apocalypse. Better bring water guns! and got to the "Why would you summon you dragon inside a building, it won't fit thru the door!" part.

After a few, tiring hours of flight, the duo decided to stop at some random bar. Sky was just ordering a drink, when she heard a familiar voice. "Waterlily! Maybe you'll help me a little?!"-She glanced at where the sound was coming from, and saw M̶e̶i̶  Morro fighting some thugs. She stopped. The fighting style. It wasn't Mei's usual, very close combat. It was distanced. She- Or rather he was blowing poeple out of his way and flunging them into walls with his wind powers. It- This fighting style- Was not what Sky loved so much. She adored little things, sometimes almost invisible for other people. She loved knowing what Mei's favourite tea was, which was he favourite mug, how she walked, talked, smiled and fought, and that? It wasn't her. 

In theory, Sky knew, that it was Morro, but she hoped that, maybe some parts of Mei are still there. Of course, she wasn't gone, but- It hurt a little, stung painfully, to see someone so similiar, and yet so different.